[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would've drew mega dimes if he wore a mask and wasn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1605.jpg (29KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1605.jpg
29KB, 300x400px
Would've drew mega dimes if he wore a mask and wasn't a mark for the business
>>
>>2965598
>wasn't a mark for the business
The fuck does that even mean? I swear that's just what faggots say when someone is passionate about being a wrestler.
>>
>>2965598
He's a mark for himself, not for the business.
>>
>>2965606
low ki has had a history of genuinely believing that he should win every single time, seriously
>>
>>2965598
>Would've drew mega dimes if he was 6'5" and jacked
fixed
>>
>>2965606
>knocks someone out for being too stiff and retarded
>still tries to get all his shit in even though the guy is knocked out cold
>>
>>2965614
That's being a self-mark.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6Q4hwjx6SM
>>
>>2965606
he was so far up his own ass he got blacklisted from wwe after winning nxt s2
>>
He would've drew mega dimes if he could go five minutes without throwing a bitchfit, alienating himself or burning bridges.
>>
>>2965646
>>2965648
Any stories?
>>
no matter what he does he was most relevant when he was laycool's bitch
now gfw thinks he's their best heel
lel
>>
>>2965650
He doesn't like returning favours or doing jobs.
>>
>>2965650
He got kicked out of njpw. Thats how shitty he is
>>
>>2965650
In WWE he thought he was too good to team with LayCool and was too big of a deal to lose matches, so he quit. He also concussed Ziggler.

In NJPW he dressed as Agent 47 and worked an entire match in a suit. NJPW never OK'ed this but he decided to do it anyway. So they never booked him again.

AJPW booked him but he no showed the dates claiming that he was injured and that somehow it was AJPW's fault for not providing "medical care".

PWG, ROH and TNA stopped booking him because he refused to lose.

GFW have recently rehired him. He probably took the bookings because nobody else will work with him because he's such a pain in the ass.
>>
>>2965598
I used to be a huge Low-Ki fan. Unfortunately he can never stay anywhere long enough for me to stay invested. He's his own worst enemy.
>>
Lowki is what happens when you think you are bigger then the business you work in. His ego is, at best, unchecked because he has some talent but doesn't have enough talent to actually warrant his ego. He believes his own hype and thinks himself a legit badass while not being smart enough to take advantage of situations that would make him one.

I believe it was in ROH that he legit knocked a guy out in the first 5 seconds of a match that was supposed to be 15 minutes long, and then instead of covering the guy and getting out of that shit show looking like he was a hard core badass he kept trying to get a match out of a guy that was out cold on the mat. It literally took him 5 minutes to realize he wasn't going to get shit out of the guy but in that 5 minutes he turned what could have been a great quick match into a shit show.
>>
You're all a bunch of fags badly retelling a Jim Cornette story regarding a match you definitely didn't personally watch. Fuck you guys.
>>
File: midgetshitfit.jpg (11KB, 317x248px) Image search: [Google]
midgetshitfit.jpg
11KB, 317x248px
>>2965650
JAPW and CZW had huge heat at the time, but CZW had shown interest in Ki, the Haas Brothers, and The Hit Squad, so they started using them all. As dumb as it sounds, it lead to one of the bigger dream matches in NJ indy rasslin at the time: Ki vs Ric Blade. They did like three matches total together: January 2000 in CZW, one for New Millennium Wrestling in early February 2000, and then one like a week later for CZW that was a ladder match between Ki, Blade and Mercury. Blade got hurt during the match (Low Ki had nothing to do with it either, Blade fucked himself up coming off a basketball hoop and putting Mercury through a table while Ki was selling he actually did that back then near the ring and couldn’t see what happened) and couldn’t do everything that was planned. Ki, being Ki, has always had to get his shit in. So the dude just starts flipping out in front of the crowd because he thinks it’s some kind of screw job/set up, with CZW trying to fuck him over for being a JAPW guy or whatever. Everyone is standing around wondering what to do because he won’t calm down. So security dude just decides “fuck it” and scoops Ki up in his arms, mid-tantrum, as if he were a child throwing a hissy fit and carries him to the back. The Hit Squad tried to intervene too, and got in a shoving match with security. Neither Ki or the Hit Squad were brought back.

pic very much related
>>
I'm one of Low-Ki's biggest fans but the dude is his own worst enemy. He's gotten himself kicked out of just about every promotion and despite being one of the most talented of his generation, ended up accomplishing the least of his peers. He screwed his own career for backstage issues and absolutely wasted his talent.
>>
>>2966281
Any videos? This sounds hilarious
>>
>>2966273
>You're all a bunch of fags badly retelling a Jim Cornette story regarding a match you definitely didn't personally watch. Fuck you guys.

I have the cassette tape of the match. Ki hits a rolling kick on one of the Special K kids and knocks him out cold. The kid is clearly out but instead of just pinning him Low Ki tries to pull him to his feet to continue the match.

For all Low Ki knows the kid could be seriously hurt but he starts pulling him around by his head anyway.
>>
>>2966281
This is fucking hilarious. How did Ki ever get booked after this?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoZL73ea-IU
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.