[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Roman starts getting pushed as the guy >everyone loves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 8

>Roman starts getting pushed as the guy
>everyone loves him
>massive pops
>everyone in the crowd does the OOOOOH thing during his Superman Punch windup
>RR happens
>whiny beta numale cuck smarks throw a hissy fit because their mediocre indie darling Daniel "he looks and acts just like me!" Bryan doesn't win the fake wrestling match :'(
>all the smarks at home see this and think now it's cool to boo him because they're lemmings and the smark crowd booed him so us snarks gotta stick together
>marks (the fans who actually matter) love Roman and want to have fun watching him in the stands and at home
>but all the fatass nerdy virgin smarks boo him because "muh dues" and aforementioned reasons
>so all the marks are like fuck this I'm out
>smarks be like "LOL *stuffs face with cheetos* WHY ARE TEH RATINGS DOWN? *downs another 2 liter bottle of soda* WHY IS ATTENDANCE DOWN? *posts in a diva general and masturbates to their armpit photos* LOL EDRONES BTFO TOLD YOU ROMAN SUCKS, THEY SHOULD PUSH MUH FAVORITE TWINK INDIE DARLING WHO IS SHORTER AND LESS BUFF THAN THE REF *posts some variation of cringe, worked, seething, have sex, and edrone on /asp/ 75 times per day all day every day as he sits on his fat smelly ass and yells for mom to bring him more hot pockets*
>>
>>2965180
Nice revisionist history
>>
>>2965180
How will smarks EVER recover?
>>
>>2965180
I don't enjoy watching Roman because he's bland and boring as fuck most of the time. I never thought much of Bryan, either. We was a good technician in the ring, but the only time I found him even remotely interesting was when he was with Kane. Where do I fit in?
>>
>>2965192
You are a smart mark - which is hugely different from a smark. The GOAT type of fan, although marks are still the most important.
>>
>>2965180
tl;dr
>>
>>2965180
Literally 100% correct.
I can give to fucks for DBry as well. But I remember Roman getting pops until a group got their feelings hurt. Then it just snowballed cuz people wanna seem smart at the expense of an entertaining product
>>
Ok
>>
>>2965196
>smart mark =/= smark
Holy shit there are some retards here
>>
>>2965180
>>2965189
>>2965205
I can hear you crying from behind my screen triphammer
>>
>>2965180
The entire roster is trash.
>>
>>2965180

So...smarks decide who draws?
>>
>>2965180
Fedoramen was over until he kept winning and had to help his little bro deanetty. Fans didn't want another cena.
>>
>>2965243
>fan don't want another cena
you have a 12 year old mindset
>>
>>2965180
People started turning on Roman when he started getting pushed over Dean as the shield leader.
>>
You mean
>ambrose getting over as fuck as a face
>rollins getting over as fuck as a heel
>injured roman getting lukewarm reception as the "this just in roman reigns still exists" video package guy
>final match between seth and dean at hell in a cell
>hype as fuck, people more into this than the #1 contender match for bork
>shit finish with bray wyatt
>seth goes on to feud with cena
>ambrose who everybody loves at this point buried in the midcard with le fat spooky rambling fedora geek who goes over to make him look strong for taker
>LOOK GUYS ROMAN IS BACK OMG
>no one cares about roman at this point, no reason to push him
>rumble comes up
>bring bryan back for ppv buys but have no inclination to do anything with him
>ambrose, bryan and ziggler (all more over than roman) treated like nobodies in rumble
>roman wins lol
>have bryan come out, lose to roman, then do a big speech about how cool roman is which makes people like bryan less not roman more
>all the popular guys thrown together in a ladder match for a midcard title at wrestlemania except for seth who is still treated like a big deal by the company and therefore the fans get behind him not roman
>seth turns both guys into jannettys because he has the backing of both fans and the company
>>
Remember, smarks are the same people who

>booed Goldberg, one of the top 3-5 draws of all time, who is taller, better built, and has more intensity than everyone except Lesnar, out of the building after he beat Kevin "Fatass" Owens thanks to Jericho interfering
>did basically the same thing for Batista
>booed the Rock AGAINST JOHN CENA, THE SAME MAN THEY HAD BEEN HATING AND BOOING FOR YEARS
>cheered when Heyman suggested Lesnar - the top talent on the current roster BY FAR - might leave WWE if he loses at SS
>ditch every faggot bingo hall wrestler callup from NXT 2 months after he makes it to the main roster
>chant CM Punk when women are working hard and putting on more interesting and aesthetically pleasing matches than random indie/NXT guy #2,642
>would probably boo Stone Cold if he came back for a final run
>stopped caring about CM Punk during his run (oh but now he's cool again because muh podcast and muh rebelliousness)

If smarks were around in such numbers in the mid-late 90s, the attitude era never would have happened, NWO never would have happened, wrestling would have sucked ass because as soon as SCSA won the title in 1998 he would have started getting booed. Goldberg would have been booed from day 1 (instead of getting some of the loudest pops and inspiring some of the most excited crowds ever) for "burying" talent and not being short, boring, or flippy enough. And so on.

You smarks are pathetic. I can't wait until Vince steps down and HHH and Nash team up and grow the balls to bring back the marks to make wrestling great again.
>>
I don't mind Roman, but I like Ambrose more and I hate how Reigns went on an undefeated streak and was clearly being posed as the next John Cena. I don't want more John Cena supermen.
>>
>Roman starts getting pushed as the guy
>everyone loves him

Did this ever actually happen? What was the reception to Roman between the break-up and RR'15?
>>
>>2965375
Having Seth feud with Dean instead of Roman after the break up pretty much fucked him. The only time he really got cheered was when he was in the ring with cena (before he jobbed to bork which made smarks like him) and they were taking turns holding their arms up and the crowd cheered him and booed cena
>>
>>2965375

I remember '14 Battleground he was mildly over post-Shield, but he got injured and after the Rumble it just went to shit
>>
>>2965312
Roman has never held the Universal title, lost the WWE title clean to Seth over a year ago and hasn't had a top title since, lost multiple times to Braun and Samoa Joe since Wrestlemania. He lost clean to a vanilla manlet Balor not even in the finals of the Universal title tournament and he couldn't get the strap off of Kevin Owens in multiple attempts.He has not had a top title since MoTB last year. People need to get over it. But no, everyone is still salty he beat an old and decripit Undertaker who shouldn't have been in the ring anymore.
>>
>>2965244
Attendance and viewership for wwe says otherwise
>>
>>2965437
>always win clean against top heels
>still booked in the ME picture even tho he had 20 title shots already
Hey fedoramen are you back??
>>
File: 1483070857716.png (179KB, 462x450px) Image search: [Google]
1483070857716.png
179KB, 462x450px
>>2965180
boy u sure are buttmad
>>
>>2965192
Roman between beating Triple H for the title at Wrestlemania until he lost it against Seth clean at MITB was really entertaining in ring. Part of that was he got to feud with AJ (those matches were awesome and AJ's best WWE matches besides Cena) but Roman's offense was really agressive and he was physically dominating smaller guys. He doesn't look as good against guys like Samoa Joe or Strowman where he can't do his giant power bombs and all he has is big punches and a spear. He is boring against big guys, just like Finn who runs around not doing a single suplex or slam because he can't.
>>
>>2965180
>smarks beg Goldberg to come back
>he does so after a decade
>wins the Galactic Title off the fatty
>boo Goldberg
>cheer Goldberg when he says he's not cutting a promo

Smarks are cancer and ruined wrestling.
>>
>>2965497
The way Goldberg won the title is what got him booed. If he had like an 8 minute match where KO cheap shotted him and got in some offense and maybe even looked like he could win (like Lesnar and Joe) and then Goldberg just took over and squashed him it would have been fine. But winning in 2 moves via a heel type distraction was boring.
>>
>>2965497
>smarks beg Goldberg to come back
when
>>
>>2965205
Roman was getting zero pops after he came back from his hernia. Ambrose and Seth were far more over than him, even Dolph Ziggler was.
>>
>>2965497
Smarks never begged Goldberg to come back.

You failed out of the gate. Improve the world by killing yourself.
>>
>>2965514
>Thinking Owens power level is close to (((Goldberg)))

No
>>
>>2965180
I'll be 100% honest here, smarks have given him shit because he takes the spotlight away from their favorites who are generally average at best. Roman is not a traditional top guy but he is also swimming in a roster of shit, mostly guys below him.

He deserves mild cheers from fans who genuinely like him, the boos are from sour fans that take wrestling too seriously. They think the likes of Finn/Joe/Braun would be a huge upgrade. Roman isn't the greatest but he deserves his spot considering the shit roster.
>>
>>2965265
HHH panders to the smarks for instant gratification to his fragile ego. He was the one who brought all these indy manlets to WWE
>>
>>2965375
RR crowd the year prior was marking TFO when he was eliminating all those people, and was VERY disappointed when he was eliminated.
>>
>>2965695
Yeah, but.
1) He was still part of the Shield.
2) That was more because they hated Batista.

That'd be kinda like saying Rusev should be a top guy because people chanted "WE WANT RUSEV" in 2015.
>>
>>2965514
Please. Smarks would've bitched about that too. Plus Goldberg was booked to look strong while Lesnar was booked to look like he finally met his match in Goldberg. So your suggested match type wouldn't have made sense. Thanks for confirming to the world that smarks don't know jack shit about booking or the business.
>>
>>2965705
How exactly does Goldberg spearing a guy who was distracted make him look strong?
>>
>>2965708
He already looked strong by beating Lesnar once, then eliminating him in the Rumble. Plus prior to the bell ringing, and after the ring and before Chris came out, Goldberg was acting intense as only he and Lesnar can. It was perfect. Plus it advanced the JeriKO storyline.

But him going 8 minutes and KO getting in offense would have been retarded and hurt the allure of the WM match with Brock.
>>
>>2965717
I mean desu I think Goldberg never should've won the title because it turned him into a belt pillow for Lesnar and demoted the JeriKO feud to the US Title when those two had been carrying Raw for months. That's what hurt it for me.

Jericho should've won the Universal Title and then got murdered by Brock. Brock/Goldberg never needed the title and making Goldberg the guy who Brock would win the title from hurt his run for me because we all knew that was happening the second he won.
>>
File: (you).png (22KB, 817x1264px)
(you).png
22KB, 817x1264px
>>2965205

"At the expense of an entertaining product"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA get the fuck outta here, go. Get out, leave. Your opinions should be revoked.
>>
>>2965437
I appreciate that he lost clean to Balor and Rollins, which is why I'm mostly ok with him now. I disliked how he got all of his clean wins back recently, though. And while injured!
>>
>>2965437
Roman is the new John Cena

Whatever he does, smarks hate him
>>
>>2965667
Smarks cheer Braun the same way they boo Roman

Pure contrarianism

When Braun goes against their favorites they boo him to kingdom come and complain all the same
>>
File: 1497746908138.jpg (39KB, 406x404px)
1497746908138.jpg
39KB, 406x404px
>>2965180
How long did you spend on this? How much do you think about it? Fucking cringe son.
>>
>>2965265
>>
>>2966007
>*stuffs face with donuts*
>>
>>2965180
BASED BIG DOG WE LOVE YOU FOREVER ROMAN I PRAY YOU WIN AT SUMMERSLAM
>>
>>2966000
>*eats another box of hot pockets*
>>
>>2965265
You're right about everything except the women's wrestlers. Nobody, smarks or marks likes women doing wrestling in slow motion
>>
Epic memes.
Regardless, Roman isn't over and never will be.
>>
>>2966129
>*gets so worked by Roman you explode into a frothing near-riotous rage sustained for a full 15 minutes despite him not saying a single word*
>>
>>2965983
What? Braun was getting cheered over fucking Bork of all people.
>>
>>2965514
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAVdR0qPOuE it was so fucking shit

>owens trying to delay the match before it started
>distracted by a powerwalking dad
>gets raped before (((goldberg))) gets tired
>doesnt even get his contractual rematch because WWE writers are shit
>>
>>2965497
Smarks hate guys like goldberg.
>>
>>2965180
I can hear you seething from your mom's basement you mindless E-drone, face the facts, Roman isn't THE GUY.
>>
Kewin Owens he is a faqing Dewil on the hearth and Chris Jericho hy vvas slovvly becoming GLT Warrior but and redeemed his self. There vvas not a chance would've beaten Goldburg vvho mastaered "beat head on the locqer and make it bleed " four play ritual from NFL ischool off Sex
>>
>>2966598
>*poops into a bucket below the hole in his chair because it's easier and less dangerous than risking falling through the stairs to get to the toilet*
>>
>it's an "anti-smarklets cry" thread

Reigns was by far the least over of The Shield immediately after their breakup
>>
>>2965437
Beating Taker at Mania and retiring him is worth 100 times more than the Fruit Roll Up title, lol.
>>
>>2965626
Exactly, so the Jericho "interference" was even more redundant. Was predictable and made Oreowens look like a complete retard
>>
File: 1501255240306.jpg (56KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
1501255240306.jpg
56KB, 342x342px
>>2966010
>>2966022
>>2966140
>>2966632
Literally typing through tears now
>>
>>2965180 He reminds me of Brendan Fraser, I hope we get to see Broken JUST Reigns before he leaves.
>>
>>2965180
BASED
>>
He was getting very mixed reactions far before the Rumble, but that's what put it over the top.
>>
>>2967658
Exactly
>>
>>2966429
HHH, Owens and Goldberg all still have rematches for world titles.
>>
File: 1499738461612.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1499738461612.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
>>2966632
>>
>>2965979
Cena is a actually strong though. They're trying to push fedoramen as a powerhouse but he struggles doing a one handed powerbomb
>>
>>2965180
wow nice story.

now do one where the WWE aren't losing millions of dollars and fans and ratings because of Roman.
>>
>>2969849
He struggles doing any move that requires physical strength
>>
File: C4pI6VZVMAA3b2V.jpg (44KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
C4pI6VZVMAA3b2V.jpg
44KB, 600x338px
Big Dog is the GOAT
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.