[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw smarks warned romanetty was going to kill the company

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: romanetty btfo.jpg (251KB, 973x692px) Image search: [Google]
romanetty btfo.jpg
251KB, 973x692px
>tfw smarks warned romanetty was going to kill the company

>tfw antismarkneets defense was ''muh youtube view''

ratings down, profits down, viewership down, attendance down

YOU DIDN'T LISTEN!
>>
ok
>>
>>2965115
Lol that's supposed to be Seth?
>>
Roman would be drawing hella dimes in NJPW working with GoD against BC and LOS
>>
>>2965115
> correlation=causation
> Merch sales
>>
>Roman starts getting pushed as the guy
>everyone loves him
>massive pops
>everyone in the crowd does the OOOOOH thing during his Superman Punch windup
>RR happens
>whiny beta numale cuck smarks throw a hissy fit because their mediocre indie darling Daniel "he looks and acts just like me!" Bryan doesn't win the fake wrestling match :'(
>all the smarks at home see this and think now it's cool to boo him because they're lemmings and the smark crowd booed him so us snarks gotta stick together
>marks (the fans who actually matter) love Roman and want to have fun watching him in the stands and at home
>but all the fatass nerdy virgin smarks boo him because "muh dues" and aforementioned reasons
>so all the marks are like fuck this I'm out
>smarks be like "LOL *stuffs face with cheetos* WHY ARE TEH RATINGS DOWN? *downs another 2 liter bottle of soda* WHY IS ATTENDANCE DOWN? *posts in a diva general and masturbates to their armpit photos* LOL EDRONES BTFO TOLD YOU ROMAN SUCKS, THEY SHOULD PUSH MUH FAVORITE TWINK INDIE DARLING WHO IS SHORTER AND LESS BUFF THAN THE REF *posts some variation of cringe, worked, seething, have sex, and edrone on /asp/ 75 times per day all day every day as he sits on his fat smelly ass and yells for mom to bring him more hot pockets*
>>
>>2965152
So much this, even today you can hear cheers from normal people to Roman in between all those landwhales booing
>>
>>2965115
The entire roster sucks, yes Roman is a failure, but so is the entire roster. None of them can bring wrestling back into the mainstream.
>>
>>2965152
based
>>
>>2965135
Tama Tonga
>>
>>2965152

Roman wasn't getting booed before the rumble, it was a slow descent that hit crescendo at the rumble. As soon as he came back from surgery people started booing him, those absolutely god awful injury update interviews they did with him ruined him to the common fan.
>>
>>2965211
The resntment towards Reigns started around SummerSlam 2014, when the hack dirtsheets who plagerise Meltzer/Keller finally reported that Reigns was THE GUY. Therefore now the entire IWC now knew Reigns was THE GUY and not just premium subs. The resesntment kept building & CM Punk threw more logs on fire with interview which got him sued, and it exploded at Rumble 2015.
>>
this thread apparently triggered neethammer so much he had to make a couterthread

WORKED
>>
>>2965237
This desu
>>
vased wing god wanking the smurfs
>>
>>2965249
sounds like you're SEETHING about getting BTFO tbqf
>>
>>2965237

For the smarks of course. My point was casual fans were already turning on him by the time of the rumble and they finally did turn on him at the rumble when the Smarks went into full fuck you mode.
>>
>>2965307
Except they weren't. There were VERY few boos. A few smarks, that's it.
>>
>>2965313

Bruh you're lying to yourself. Go watch the raws from his return until the rumble. The booing got us almost every week.
>>
>>2965278
WORKED
>>
>>2965152
Fat smarks living in your head rent free
>>
>>2965940
>>2965947
>being so upset about a post on 4chan you take time out of your busy lives to respond to it
>>
>>2965955
It's called a shitpost fag. Upset is writing a post a long as a book about how much smarks are living in your head
>>
>>2965971
>no you
>>
>>2965976
E-drone BTFO
>>
>>2965115
>ratings down, profits down, viewership down, attendance down
Why does this board pin the performance of WWE solely on the top guy so much? Do you really think WWE wouldn't be a shit product regardless right now? 95-99% of WWE without Reigns involved is unwatchable shit too. It's like blaming a sore throat for why you have AIDS.
>>
>>2965982
>*opens another bag of potato chips*
>*struggles to catch breath after the effort required to open it*
>>
>>2965995
Sure thing bud, I'm not the person defending my man crush.
>>
>>2966004
>*takes selfie in bullet club shirt*
>>
>>2965987
he's the center of everything

the price of being the focus of Vince's erection, if it fails, then Roman is to blame

just like Nash not drawing a dime was to blame, same Shawn

Just like Austin and Rock made WWF great
>>
>>2966013
It looks good too, your mom diddles to it every night after she's done thinking about how much of a disappointment you are to her.
>>
>>2965987
The same reason when it's succeeding it's placed on the top guy.
>>
>i-it's not roman fault guys
>>
>>2965237
Reigns was getting reported as the next big deal (fairly quick) before Shield even broke up.

>>2965152
>>2965175
>Romarks desperately doubling-down delusions

>>2965138
>Roman in the NEVER 6-Man Tag division

yeah that's about as far as he'd get in the company
>>
>>2965152
Not a fan of Reigns, but that is the funniest and most accurate thing I have read on any wrestling board.
>>
File: localseff.jpg (35KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
localseff.jpg
35KB, 540x304px
>>
lol Roman killed the company
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.