[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>njpw pushes smarks favorites >still draws less money than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1164.gif (1MB, 326x256px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1164.gif
1MB, 326x256px
>njpw pushes smarks favorites
>still draws less money than wwe
Huh, i guess smarks don't know shit about the wrestling business??
>>
Didn't know you were allowed to post photos/gifs of yourself here
>>
>>2963748
This, and the times Vince HAS catered to smarks, the business has suffered or it's turned out to be shot or bite them in the ass

>push DBry!
Yes chant is the only thing that's over. Barely brings in more viewers. Pushes away an actual draw and talent in Batista. Gets injured, has to retire.

>push Punk!
Forgettable title run. Only a couple great matches (mitb and vs Cena on Raw). Cringe as fuck. Turns out to be a bitch who quits because he thinks he's WM main event worthy and can't handle HHH's alleged diuchebaggery. People tired of him, no real ratings increase

>push Finn Baylor!
Lol

>push Emma!
Wtf

>push Ryder!
Lmfao

>push Nakamura!
*autism intensifies*

>boo Roman Reigns because it's cool because smark fags in Philly did it at that one PPV
"Why doesn't Roman draw and why isn't he cheered?"

>Brock sucks!
Despite the fact that he's legit the best talent by far in the business?

>push Dean!
*squirts mustard on you*
*acts like a beta douchey asshole fool on Austin's podcast*

>sign Young Bucks!
DUDE REDDIT LMAO

>push Seth!
*injures everyone*
*forces Sting to retire*
*hurts his knee, again*

>sign/push [short, skinny, uncharismatic bingo hall wrestler!]

It's the same story every time. You don't know what you want and you don't know what's good for this biz. If you want to see those wrestlers, watch them on YouTube or at your local bingo hall. They have no place in the big leagues and it's time Vince and HHH put a stop to this.

That's why I'm glad they continue to push Roman until a suitable replacement arrives or returns. Your tears are delicious.
>>
>>2963765
Reddit spacing
Please go back to squarredcircle
>>
>>2963765
Smarks btfo
>>
>>2963765
Legend
>>
File: download (2).jpg (157KB, 1000x771px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
157KB, 1000x771px
>>2963737
>E coasting on 90s nostalgia soon to die out
>NJPW creates new fans who genuinely enjoy the shows
>E has a sweet TV deal which wont last which is the only reason they exist
>Only reason E is relevant is because of indy guys like Bryan, Seth and Punk.
>E too retarded to notice but push Roman because they think they know better then the hardcore fans who are the only reason they still exist
>>
File: 1493496866304.jpg (123KB, 1024x697px) Image search: [Google]
1493496866304.jpg
123KB, 1024x697px
>>2963737
>NJPW still manages to attain the same profits as WWE
>>
>>2963737
That food looks pretty good.
>>
File: 1501847748378.png (13KB, 308x371px) Image search: [Google]
1501847748378.png
13KB, 308x371px
>>2963765
>autism outburst
>>
Post a better WWE match than this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coBHOUEqcxo
>>
>>2963737
Why should it matter to me if they make more money? I have much more fun watching NJPW then watching WWE. Isn't that the main reason why you watch something? To have fun?
>>
>>2963927
You're only allowed to watch things that draw dimes. Stop enjoying the things you enjoy retard
>>
>>2963846
Why did they do that Stand up for WWE thing again? I forgot
>>
>>2963737
>NJPW has vastly superior profit margins
>NJPW is actually growing its audience and live attendance year on year while WWE is plummeting like a stone
>>
>>2963737

"Not knowing shit" actually is the problem with this post...
>>
>>2963943
Oh, ok, thanks. I am going to have fun wathcin some good wrestling.
>>
>>2963737
Except NJPW has only been on the rise again for a few years after a long time struggling, and only exploded this past year. They lack the infrastructure to even come close to comparing to WWE, and they're just now dipping their toes into the international markets. Kind of pointless to compare the profits of fledgling Facebook and the Myspace empire in 2006, but it was a different story in 2016.
>>
Reminder that WWE has not even 5x the profits of New Japan despite having like 100x the revenue
>>
>>2963765
>even a delusional WWE drone still admits Bryan is a draw

The GOAT

>*squirts mustard on you*

Vince booked this you stupid mark.

>Your tears

SURE bud.
>>
>>2963955
Linda's Senate campaign
>>
>>2963767
Imagine falling for the reddit spacing meme unironically. I know the people who started it. They just decided to shitpost everywhere about it and retards like you are it up. Got worked by some obese nerds on discord you absolute faggot
>>
>>2963737
NJPW is up 20% from last year.

WWE is down compared to last year.

Get worked, cunt.
>>
>>2963737
>Japanese doesn't draw quite as much money as an American product
Well no shit.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.