[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did he have to go full cringe with this gimmick and dress

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: axelmania-1.jpg (128KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
axelmania-1.jpg
128KB, 1280x720px
Why did he have to go full cringe with this gimmick and dress like Hulkster? It got even worse when Sandow joined him.

The gimmick was great when he was just a comedy jobber who acted tough, got his ass kicked and reminded everyone that he wasn't technically eliminated from the Rumble.

Now he's stuck being Miz's mute goon.

Mr. Imperfect gimmick when?
>>
Vince doesn't "get" subtlety
>>
>>2961743
>Now he's stuck being Miz

The best moment of his career
>>
>>2961743
Now is his best look though
>>
>>2961743
at least he was on tv.
>>
>>2961743
I'll let you in on a secret.
Anytime when watching wwe you see something stupid that makes you ask, "Why did he/she have to....?" then the answer is Vince.
Always Vince.
>>
He's fucking shitty and boring, just like his dad.
>>
>>2961743
>reminded everyone that he wasn't technically eliminated from the Rumble

That was a great gimmick until Vince ran it into the fucking ground and turned Axel into a geek.
>>
>>2962353
I'd love it if he started doing that again with the timer on the Titantron.
>>
>>2962065
Disagree. Curt wasn't super entertaining until the East Texas Rednecks, but he was always one of the GOAT technicians. Everyone respected his wrestling ability.

Axel is hampered by the current WWE wrestling style. It's hard to say if he has the potential to be as good as his dad for that reason. Regardless, I think Axel has a much better personality.
>>
>>2962395
They were the West Texas Rednecks

>being too underage to remember the Mr. Perfect vignettes
>>
>>2961743
>Mr. Imperfect gimmick when?

Change his name to 'Average' Joe Henig
Have him re do all his dad's old Mr Perfect skits, except everything takes him two tries.
Then do the same thing for his matches, where he always loses the first match, but then wins the rematch every single time and always maintains a 50% win ratio.
>>
>>2962353

Yeah, THAT is what turned Axel into a geek. He was really on top of the card before that.
>>
>>2963728
Nobody said anything about being "on top of the card". He said it was an entertaining gimmick.

Not everyone can be a top guy.
>>
Axel is fucking great leave him alone
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.