[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the most mainstream attention Meltzer has ever gotte

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: vince mcmahon sony.png (681KB, 1276x714px) Image search: [Google]
vince mcmahon sony.png
681KB, 1276x714px
Is this the most mainstream attention Meltzer has ever gotten? Did he do a good job when put on the hot seat /asp/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_09gWiREME
>>
CNN is the perfect news channel for Melzter

"We give Hillary Clinton a 99.9% chance to win the election"

Well, urm, u know, PLANS CHANGE
>>
>>2960277
you realize a 99.9% chance to win isn't an absolute 100%, right
>>
File: bernie-sell-out.jpg (42KB, 548x640px) Image search: [Google]
bernie-sell-out.jpg
42KB, 548x640px
>>2960291
That would be fine if Trump won by a small margin

All the polls where biased from day one to try and show people Trump had 0 chance
>>
>>2960246
>the CNN of wrestling on actual CNN
>also with the "Who is this 4chan guy" bitch
HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
*breathes*
AHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAA
>>
>>2960304
a little over 110,000 combined votes across 4 states (Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Florida) won those states for Trump - 75 delegates in total.

Not to mention she won the popular vote by several million. it was much closer than the numbers 232-306 may lead one to assume.
>>
>>2960317
sorry I never realised the popular vote mattered

if it did then Trump might have campaigned in Northern Mexico to get some votes
>>
>>2960327
I never said it mattered. i was just responding to you saying how trump won by a 'large margin' when it is neither true from a popular nor electoral perspective
>>
>All the polls where biased from day one to try and show people Trump had 0 chance

None of the polls showed this though. You might want to research what 0 percent chance means
>>
>>2960277
Of course a faggot Trump mark would derail the thread because he's insecure his president is a failure.
>>
>>2960338
if people saw all the polls said Trump had less than 10% chance to win

it's going to influence how the vote if they think their vote for Trump will be wasted, Clinton had 99% of the media on her side and still lost
>>
>>2960384
The statistical models showed his low chance to win with their given inputs

obviously we now know that the inputs for this models were not as reliable as they could have been, but that's part of the scientific process of analytics. you have to fail to get better.

>it's going to influence how the vote if they think their vote for Trump will be wasted

trump and his entire campaign ran on the motto of "They say we have no chance, let's prove them wrong!". They used it clearly to their advantage and I don't think there's a single person in this country that wanted to vote Trump but didn't because "the fake news says he has no chance so why bother!".
>>
File: mcmahon-sex-scandal-donahue.png (144KB, 470x348px) Image search: [Google]
mcmahon-sex-scandal-donahue.png
144KB, 470x348px
>>2960246
he was on donahue with vince when people found out about some of pats rapes.
>>
>>2960246
>you can visibly see Brooke trying to hold in her laughs the entire segment seeing this grown ass old autist go off on these tangents of a children's television program

based brooke
>>
>>2960394
>Vince thought he was gonna back him up
>Meltz ended up shitting on him

kek
>>
>>2960344
>b-but muh swamp
>>
>>2960344
Are you a genderfluid or non-binary?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.