[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>SummerSlam is looking at being a five-and-a-half to six hour

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

>SummerSlam is looking at being a five-and-a-half to six hour show.

Brock might actually be in a 1 hour match wow
>>
All I care about is the Fashion Police. They need a PPV match already.
>>
It'll be 25 minutes tops and he'll sleep on the outside for 21 of those minutes
>>
>>2959963
Samoa and Roman are teaming up against the jacked white boys in the match.
They are going to work together until Reigns ultimately breaks the temporary alliance with a Rollinsesque chairshot from behind.
Smirk to hardcam.
Keep it to yourselves or they'll swerve us.
>>
>>2960049
I swear to god if Roman winks at me
>>
>>2959963
>Roman gets attacked earlier in the night so he can appear near the end of the match with a full tank of gas
>Joe and Braun eat some suplexes then take out Lesnar
>Joe and Braun have a good match until the finish
>>
>>2959963
This includes the pre-show, r-right?
>>
File: IMG_2257.jpg (53KB, 640x363px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2257.jpg
53KB, 640x363px
>>2959963
They'll triple powerbomb, or at least each do their respective finishers on Brock until they throw him through a table, and thus have another triple threat match. Then Brock storms back, F5 to either Braun or Joe, and 1-2-3 ballgame.
>>
>>2959963
>Implying anyone from Smack but Cena/Corbin, Naks/Jinder and AJ/Owens are getting on the main card

Fashion police/Harper and Rowen, Tag belts, and maybe even the womens match will all be pre show
>>
Nore importantly

Will Balor/Bray be on the show? They seem to be weary of overexposing Balor for some reason.
>>
>>2960714
The broads will be main show as will Orton v Rusev.
>>
>>2960716
Will probs be the opener.
>>
>>2960716
Kinda hope we get Demon King Balor crushing bray
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.