[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Braun should get one of those TV show things like Miz TV or The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Braun-Strowman-6.jpg (34KB, 840x473px)
Braun-Strowman-6.jpg
34KB, 840x473px
Braun should get one of those TV show things like Miz TV or The Highlight Reel.

Call it the Braun Briefing and just have him start talking about something and then go, "Now with breaking news, we go to our man in the field, Braun Strowman." then cut to taped footage of Braun outside going "ROMAN REIGNS IS GARBAGE!", then back to the ring and Braun goes "And next, with the weather, Braun Strowman." Then cut to Braun in front of a weather report screaming "IT'S GONNA RAIN ROMAN REIGNS' BLOOD WHEN I'M THROUGH WITH HIM!"

That'd be cool.
>>
>>2959703
OP I think you're autistic but that's ok
>>
>>2959703
Thats a good idea anon, a really good idea.
>>
>>2959703
Just have him run down nu-male cucks again.
>>
>>2959703
Sounds a lot better than what we usually see on Raw.
>>
>>2960177
I have'nt seen a wresling show sense hartbrake kid retired in 2008 but Im coming back sense finding this thread
>>
Surprisingly I'm ok with this.
>>
>>2960185
What
>>
>>2959703
That'd be funny. Not a bad idea, OP.
>>
>>2959703
I have watched wwe since njpw but this threads legit making me want to watch again
>>
File: braun.jpg (58KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
braun.jpg
58KB, 900x600px
>Renee: "And now back to our Monster on the streets, Braun Strowman."
>Braun: "Thank you Renee."
>"IM HERE IN SKID ROW AND ALL AROUND ME I SEE... NO ONE AS POWERFUL AS ME!!!! THESE ARE ALL WEAK FOOLS, LIKE ROMAN REIGNS! PEOPLE SAY YOU SHOULD CARE ABOUT THE PAIN OF THIS HOMELESS DRUG ADDICT WEAKLINGS, BUT THE ONLY THING I CARE ABOUT IS PILING BODIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
>Braun turns his attention to a group of 10 drug fiends
>"HEY!"
>The group looks at him in confusion
>"BRAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!"
>Braun runs head first into the group
>Bodies everywhere
>"YYEEAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH"
>People screaming for mercy
>Camera pans away, and an "IMNOTFINISHEDWITHYOUU" can be heard in the distance
>Cut to a confused Renee Young
>>
>>2960185
POO
>>
File: burial in progress.gif (2MB, 345x259px) Image search: [Google]
burial in progress.gif
2MB, 345x259px
>>2959703
i agree mr. mcmahon! it would be cool!
>>
>>2959703
how about a storyline where braun is so angry he literally walks to the next ppv venue and destroys everything in his path. they could do a weekly segment updating people on his location and show him knocking cars of bridges or kicking down barns or demolishing a convenience store. then as he gets closer we'll see him destroying police roadblocks set up to stop him and finally fighting with the national guard before tearing into the arena through a wall and getting pinned clean after one superman punch + spear
>>
>>2959703

>HEY BRAUN MY SON SAID YOU'RE HIS FAVORITE WRESTLER CAN I GET YOUR AUTOGRAPH FOR HIM?
>FUCK YOUR SON

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>2961446
>Braun propogating the inbred master race with based Karen Angle

I came
>>
>>2961446
source
>>
>>2959703
>>2961270
UNLIMITED DIMES ARE GONNA DING-DONG DIDDLY START PILING UP BOYS
>>
How about a dancing gimmick?
>>
>>2959703
Braun sucks on the mic
>I WANT ROMAN
>OR ELSE
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.