[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Reports are that Brock Lesnar is 100% Committed to return

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: WWE.jpg (28KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
WWE.jpg
28KB, 700x400px
>Reports are that Brock Lesnar is 100% Committed to return to the Octagon and prove his worth to the fans of the 8 sided ring really soon
>Which leaves the fans of the Squared Circle wondering what the future landscape of the WWE Holds for them considering many believe this current Lesnar run to be his last with the company
>But that's not all, The biggest hit could be from longtime superstar and face of the WWE for the better part of a Decade now John Cena, finding fame in Hollywood he is also stated to leave the WWE to continue a career in acting Similar to that of Dwayne Johnson after finding success with The Scorpion King
>That leaves the current situation of Vince McMahon giving 100% of the staff's focus on Roman Reigns, Hoping this can be Roman's time now that Brock and Cena are out of the picture so the fans can have only 1 babyface to cheer from now on
>McMahon believes that Brock and Cena both getting all the babyface cheers hindered on Roman's success since the fans already had someone to cheer for on regular programming, they also plan on having Roman in a underdog role leading to his Wrestle Mania win and the Coronation they all plan for
>>
>>2957735
Surely Roman will carry the company now
>>
>>2957735
fake news
>>
>>2957735
>so the fans can have only 1 babyface to cheer from now on
WWE is dead. At least we still have New CHADpan.
>>
It's going to be great when they reform The Sheild soon and can't figure out why the ratings are tanking after destroying each member for the past year and they bury Seth and Dean even harder because of it.
>>
Reminder that by the time The Rock was on the roster for 6 years he had
>Been rejected by the fans
>Gotten himself over
>Run a stable
>Improved his mic game monumentally
>Gotten an elbow drop over
>Gotten a body slam over
>Gotten the crowd to boo heels
>Gotten the crowd to cheer faces
>Turned face twice
>Turned heel three times
>Gotten cheered as a heel
>Gotten cheered as a face
>Had surgery
>Got the Hurricane over
>Got the fans to cheer Hollywood Hulk Hogan
>Put over more guys than any of The Shield members
>Put over Brock Lesnar
>Put over Kurt Angle
>Left the WWE in a MUCH better and more legitimate roster than when he started

What has Roman done in his 5 years in the main roster?
>>
>>2957760
He put over Balor
>>
>>2957769
And got his win back clean a few months ago, sending Balor to a feud with the Drifter while he stays in the main event scene even though no-one likes him there.
>>
>>2957769
Only because he jobbed to a piss test
>>
>>2957769
I guarantee you, Romans politicking cunt of a family didn't want that, and Roman probably didn't like it. Romans an entitled cunt.
>>
Roman has no charisma and will always fail as the face of the company.
>>
Reigns will save the company. Only racists don't cheer for him.
>>
I can't believe this is the run they decided to give Roman as a "top guy". Not even going by how awful he is in the role but his push is ass. Not one memorable title run. Not one memorable feud since him and Rollins were tag champs against Cody and Goldust. The stuff with Braun comes close but it feels like that because of Braun's moments over his.

While I agree he's shit in this spot they haven't done him any favors. Imagine if Stone Cold was stuck in a never ending feud with someone at KO's level and he never won the title off the guy... not even once!
>>
>>2957735
>faggot posts some role play shit on the internet
>retards buy it for some reason

post a source or fuck off.
>>
File: 111425487.gif (901KB, 500x276px) Image search: [Google]
111425487.gif
901KB, 500x276px
>>2957735
>>McMahon believes that Brock and Cena both getting all the babyface cheers hindered on Roman's success
>>
>>2957769
>>2957778
>Balor beats Roman
>Gets injured
>Six months later.
>Balor: "You've never beaten me."
>Roman beats Balor the same night.
>"THE BETTER MAN WON TONIGHT, AN INJURED ROMAN REIGNS."
>Now stay tuned for WWE 24: Finn Balor!

Still kinda blown away that they did that.
>>
I wonder just how many fans will be fucking done with WWE when they put the title on Reigns at the next Wrestlemania.

Also, pls Vince, have Roman entire the rumble at 30 again. Come on, do it, you pussy
>>
>>2957992
Yeah, it was mind blowing. Before getting in to specifics, at it's core they buried an over as fuck face to benefit a guy with every advantage given to him, who has no chance of getting over any time soon.

Absolute lunacy.
>>
>>2957735
Vince is fucking reigns ass like a rabbit in heat, lol he is obssesed with this reigns thing, that hasnt worked in 4 years, get over it, already reigns is a failure
>>
Wait. Are they seriously having Lesnar leave WWE on a fucking Fatal Four Way loss? They aren't gonna pin the damn guy clean with anyone other than fucking Oldberg? I don't believe that. That would be too stupid for WWE.
>>
>>2958074
As of right now, it looks like he's staying until Mania, but I'd be stunned if he retains the title through SummerSlam.
>>
>>2958080
Oh, thank god. Then I hope he retains and has Reigns beat him clean at WM as was on the dirtsheets.
>>
>>2957735
>many believe this current Lesnar run to be his last with the company

nah when he's washed up in his mid 40s Vince will take him back
>>
>>2958057
The fact that they've done it so many times is what's craziest about it.

>Strowman is protected, built well, over as fuck and has turned into a pretty good wrestler. He's never been pinned or submitted. In the future, he'll beat Roman twice on PPV, potentially setting up a story where there's a guy that's stronger than Roman, somebody he can't defeat.
>Roman beats Strowman clean at Fastlane.

>Balor is hot coming off of his return from injury, the first Universal Champion, has a clean win over Roman to his name, setting him up as a challenger to Roman when he wins the belt.
>Roman beats Balor clean on TV.

>Rollins has defeated HHH at Mania and is finally finding his footing as a babyface. He has a clean win over Roman from MitB last year, setting him up as a challenger to Roman when he wins the belt.
>Roman beats Rollins clean on TV.

>Samoa Joe has two wins over Reigns, by pinfall and submission, won the Fatal Five Way, almost beat Brock Lesnar. His credibility is through the roof, he's challenging for the title at SummerSlam. He's set up as a perfect challenger to Roman for when he wins the belt.
>Roman beats Samoa Joe clean on TV.

Like at this point I'm not arguing about whether or not Roman should be beating these guys, but why the fuck do they keep giving it away on TV (or in Strowman's case, fucking Fastlane) instead of saving it and trying to build some goddamn big matches with it. At least Cena/Nakamura was for a title shot.
>>
File: 1487263967216.jpg (2MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
1487263967216.jpg
2MB, 3024x3024px
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.