[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>bitch for months about WWE not using Nakamura properly >Tuesday,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: dave-meltzer-mullet-1.jpg (10KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
dave-meltzer-mullet-1.jpg
10KB, 280x210px
>bitch for months about WWE not using Nakamura properly
>Tuesday, Nak goes over Cena clean as brand new sheets, plus extra hot talking point about Cena being dropped on his noggin and the resulting apology
>Barely mention the match on WOR, except to say it was good but "spoiled by the G1"

The absolute nanny state of Dave & Bryan
>>
File: meltzer in ya head.png (322KB, 1600x1116px) Image search: [Google]
meltzer in ya head.png
322KB, 1600x1116px
So based that he lives in thousands heads at the same time, all rent free
>>
>>2957014
>and yet they both get you to check their website each day because they live in your head rent free
>>
>>2957017
I tuned in this week specifically to hear them discuss this match and they fucking trolled me.
>>
>>2957021
Seems like you got worked son
>>
>>2957014
You expect him to get excited when the result of this is a fucking Borin Snorbin WWE title run?
>>
>>2957014
Best part is Bryan and Dave seem to have no clue that Cena is booked for Raw through No Mercy.
>>
>>2957014
post the link
>>
I was hoping they'd talk about Summerslam and what they think is gonna happen. I am 99% convinced Nakamura wins.
>>
>>2957014
>week in week out offers no real insight
>declares plans based on things that have aired, shit that we can all fucking speculate
>claims they change the plan every time things go differently to how he described.
>Well... uh,... ya'know, these things happen! but, you know the plan was... ya'know, like we've been talking about for the past month, ya'know it was uh... that well, the original plan was for Roman to go over at Wrestlemania again, ya'know, but I guess they went in a different direction..

Idk why people listen to him, he seems no more informed than any of you fuckers and I don't trust your bullshit either.
>>
File: WWEhq.jpg (57KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
WWEhq.jpg
57KB, 620x387px
>>2957014
>WHY WON'T HE BE NICER TO MUH WWE IT'S NOT FAAAAIIIR AWAHAWHAWAH
>>
>>2957014
>except to say it was good but "spoiled by the G1

to be fair the G1 this year is pretty ridiculous.
>>
>>2957055
G1 is way more important than Summerslam.
>>
>>2957055
G1 is way more important than Summerslam.
>>
>>2957532
>>2957659
kys NEET doubleposter
>>
File: 1494092842940.gif (181KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1494092842940.gif
181KB, 640x400px
>>
Meltzer heart attack due to steroid abuse when?
>>
Meltzer is still right, they aren't using him properly. He isn't a big deal at all to the majority of the audience because they never watched NXT, definitely didn't watch NJPW and have no idea why he's a big deal. WWE just tells you he's important and expects the casuals to believe it while they watch him have boring matches with Ziggler and Corbin.
>>
>>2959612
Rent free
>>
File: WrestlingObserverNewsletter.jpg (49KB, 747x369px) Image search: [Google]
WrestlingObserverNewsletter.jpg
49KB, 747x369px
>>2957502
> Paying $10.99 for mandrama news.
>>
>>2957502
> Paying $10.99 for mandrama news.
>>
>>2959667
For most people who like him, he's lovable from the first moment they see him. This is true for people who first saw him wrestle in NJPW, or saw him for the first time in NXT or on Smackdown, or someone like me who randomly saw him on an episode of ROH. New Nakamura fans are born every time he steps out of gorilla. Why do so many of you angry marks find this so hard to understand?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.