[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

from this week's Bring It To The Table with Peter Rosen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: maggle.jpg (28KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
maggle.jpg
28KB, 500x281px
from this week's Bring It To The Table with Peter Rosenberg, JBL and Corey Graves. JBL says a reunion of The Shield is not necessarily a positive thing. JBL believes Roman Reigns is the guy they want to carry the company and sell the tickets but Reigns with The Shield didn't sell tickets. JBL says Reigns is the guy everyone comes to boo, and that sells tickets & merchandise. Graves loves the potential for Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose but he wonders if the WWE Universe would react differently to Reigns if they did a full-blown three-member reunion.

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/892228650283565056/video/1
>>
>>2956874
wtf is his problem?
>>
>>2956875
He's a fucking carny.

>JBL says Reigns is the guy everyone comes to boo, and that sells tickets & merchandise
Bullshit. No one pays to see someone they don't like. What is it with these guys and their retarded carny brains?
>>
>>2956928
>No one pays to see someone they don't like.

But they do. They pay to see them lose. The problem here is that Reigns very rarely does, so people have just kinda lost hope, which is why they are tuning out. They've been burned so many times that they are unable to invest in anything, because they know it'll ultimately end with Reigns on top or the challenger looking like a geek. Or both!
>>
>>2956945
Well yeah, that's a fair point, but no one is really going to a wrestling show solely to watch the guy they don't like lose. But as you say, 9/10 Reigns wins, and when he does lose, he tends to get the upper hand, like after the ambulance match with Braun. So no one cares. I can't remember the last time I watched the weekly shows.
>>
>>2956954
Based big dog working this smark
>>
There is some truth in what he says. Unfortunately, Roman Reigns is in the same position that John Cena frequently used to be. People love to boo him, but when it comes to cheering for alternatives, the crowd is way quieter. The only person I can think of that is actually over enough to be a big time main event face is AJ Styles.
>>
>>2956973
Worked so hard I stopped watching. Well played WWE.
>>
>>2956973
Worked
>>
>>2956874
If you watch Bring it to the Table you should consider suicide
>>
>>2957025
This
>>
>>2957025
This
>>
>>2956874
JBL also kept insisting The Shield weren't a draw.
>>
>>2960549

He insisted Roman wasn't a draw in the shield.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.