[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*literally commits involuntary manslaughter within the confines

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: before.jpg (98KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
before.jpg
98KB, 480x640px
*literally commits involuntary manslaughter within the confines of a professional wrestling ring*

MURDERER.

Also, how's Evil doing? Is he okay? Anyone got updates?
>>
>>2956774
>

He is okay according to le Meltz. Though other sources indicate that he might have suffered multiple concussions.
>>
>Insists on dropping his opponents on their neck
>Unsafe frankensteiner
>Keeps hitting heads with repeated knee strikes
>Only works at his own fast pace
The one thing EVIL did wrong was the table spot, and even then Omega was the one who put the table too far
I hope Okadas buries him and that Elgin wins the US title from him
>>
EVIL is good
>>
>>2956816
>not enjoying the authenticity of omega and overall crazyness of njpw
fuck off back to wee slight bumfests, cuck
>>
>>2956816
>not enjoying the authenticity of omega and overall crazyness of njpw
fuck off back to wee slight bumfests, cuck
>>
>>2957060
>>2957069
wtf is wrong with this chinese cartoon imageboard today? I only posted this once
>>
>>2957060
Then how come every other wrestler on the company manages to have good safe matches, but he constantly needs to do all that dangerous stuff?
>>
Daily reminder that Okada is superior to Omega. Okada has never killed a guy.
>>
>>2957090
This.
>>
>>2957090
Well yeah, that's why he has the title. In NJPW their booking makes sense: the best wrestler in the company is the IWGP Heavyweight Champ.
>>
>>2957084
>implying that any other joe comes close in entartainment value to omega
Dangerous stuff is the best stuff, don't be a pussy. If it wasnt the best stuff everybody would praise great poo for doing chest slaps all day long.
I bet you gonna pretend that okada vs omega in wk11 isn't one of the greatest matches in history of pro wrestling because dem guys were doing pure madmen stuff.
>>
>>2957090
so did omega
>>
>>2957095
I can't disagree with that, but I still wish he was safer
Look at all the other top guys, they have great matches without doing so many risky moves
>>
>>2957118
I can't remember him hurting anyone before. Usually pretty safe. His knees are probably padded to fuck. Can probably blame it on G1 fatigue. EVIL was already having a rough time and doing dangerous spots all G1 too. Maybe most out of everyone.
>>
>>2957125
this. all dem insane stunt njpw offers in general, this was the first snapcity which I can remember
>>
File: 1498877042780.png (142KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498877042780.png
142KB, 1280x720px
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.