[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone ever gone to a local independent wrestling show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: inyourface.jpg (63KB, 660x357px) Image search: [Google]
inyourface.jpg
63KB, 660x357px
Has anyone ever gone to a local independent wrestling show?

What was your experience like?
>>
Pretty fucking comfy.
>>
Considering its full of fat and neck beard virgins, probably smells like piss
>>
>>2956266
I'm actually thinking about checkout out a local show.
>>
>>2956241
Depends on your promotion tbqh.

I've been to one promotion that had a whole ten people in the venue, the matches were all shit and the wrestlers were all untrained. (A wrestler from an outside promotion later told me that they would offer wrestlers from competing promotions money even though they didn't pay their own guys so they would come help and train, but everyone on the roster would view the guys that came in as "stuck up assholes" or "vets that shat all over the newage product") and it was just kind of a shit show.

Alternatively, I've been to a few shows for another promotion that draws about 200 people per show, they've done shows at bigger venues with a little over 1000 before but that's only for BIG events whereas they tend to just pack the tiny "venue" they own, everybody gets trained and most matches are pretty damn goo with the occasional shit show (which is done by the "sin cara" of their promotion. shitty luchador but he's over as fuck with the mexican fans that make up 75% of their audience, but he can be carried pretty decently).

Both are in the same town.
You just need to make sure you aren't blowing $15 on a retard backyard wrestling promotion and you'll most likely have a good time.
>>
the only local promotion I went to was doing a tournament for their newly minted championship and even though there were only 8 people in it and and they ended up skipping the semi finals and doing the finals as a 4 way, the show was like 5 hours long with two intermissions. So not a great experience overall, but there were some surprisingly good matches.
>>
I went to one when I lived in Oklahoma. Wasn't bad matches were good, fans were kinda redneck and poor looking but were into it and made it fun

Also went to a small one in Texas and goddamn the white trash people at that one really made it fun them niggas were crazy
>>
>>2956269
Self hating wrestling fans are the best entertainment.
>>
I want to go to a PROGRESS show but it looks like it's full of Chads who will bully me.
>>
>>2956695
No. It is not. And being as SJW as they are, if you just go and cry to some staffer's shoulder they will be kicked out.
Go for it, they have awesome shows.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.