[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just had a weird thought. What if the entire Trump presidency

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: WM7_03241991_0656.jpg (107KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
WM7_03241991_0656.jpg
107KB, 1200x675px
I just had a weird thought. What if the entire Trump presidency is one gigantic pro wrestling work, only done in the political arena with the same kind of planning and story telling?

You have to admit that the 2016 presidential campaign was incredibly entertaining. Both sides saw the other as the heel. We were all lead to believe that Clinton was invincible and would easily cruise the election. And then the unthinkable happened.

This topic isn't for or against Trump. It's just proposing a very likely scenario.
>>
File: 20070401_trump_vkm.jpg (117KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
20070401_trump_vkm.jpg
117KB, 1024x576px
You're through the looking glass here /asp/. Privy to a secret that only you can understand.
>>
>>2956116
You mean people tap into wrestling promo style and being larger than life to influence large crowds of people with little to no knowledge of what goes on behind the scenes? Really makes you think
>>
>>2956133
More than that. Literally scripted blow by blow events staring two skilled performers.

There's also a slight chance that Hillary wasn't in on her role as fall guy.
>>
File: download.jpg (320KB, 1375x773px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
320KB, 1375x773px
Greatest Wrestlemania Win
>>
>>2956116

Clintonetty still seething over the lose.
>>
reminder Baron is going to be 7 foot tall
>>
>>2956116
Of course it's a work. Do you not think that the whole thing being legit is in fact much less believable?

The world is increasingly fast-paced and complex. The democratic system is a veneer sitting on top of the real workings happening below the surface.

Voting on a figurehead keeps the masses connected to the technocrats and makes them think that they have a say in the overall decision-making process. But really it is a charade.
>>
File: cuckfoley.png (91KB, 507x1208px) Image search: [Google]
cuckfoley.png
91KB, 507x1208px
Did Mick get worked into a shoot?
>>
>>2956918
wtf I hate Foley now (and I'm serious)
>>
>>2956918
>>2956921
Foley has been a massive cuck for years. I voted Obama but I also voted Trump just to see all of these faggots crying. They are going to be seething for the next 4 years. Trump is so fucking hilarious
>>
>>2956918

>google kristalnacht

OY VEY NOT THE PRECIOUS JEWS
>>
>>2956918
Foley is unironically brain damaged.
>>
>>2956930
>trump_supporter_with_pepe_cake.jpg
>>
File: g55KIUp.jpg (374KB, 1600x1063px) Image search: [Google]
g55KIUp.jpg
374KB, 1600x1063px
>>2956975
hes not posted it yet

must be outside apologising to black people for his ancestors role in slavery
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.