[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This match would have actually been pretty good if not for the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

This match would have actually been pretty good if not for the shit crowd. This is what should have been at Summerslam. Fuck Jinder Mahal.
>>
The crowd did sour the match a lot, it seems like maybe 30% of them knew who the fuck Nakamura was.
The match would have killed it at Summerslam, especially if it was given more time.
I still think it was good, though.
>>
That jap cant work. He dropped Cena right on his head. Why are these indy guys in the WWE?
>>
>>2954719
That was a pretty nasty bump. Was it Nakamura's fault?
>>
It still was a good match, but I agree it would've been way better at Summerslam. But I think Road Dogg is trying to save his ass after everyone was on him about Battleground and Smackdown being terrible.
>>
>>2954739
>lets put one of the best matches we have on a throwaway smackdown

Road doggs a bitch
>>
>gook tried to kill the GOAT
Shit match. This indy midget doesn't deserve the rub
>>
>>2954739
>>2954741
The hell? Since when does Road Dogg have the ability to book matches? This was Vince.
>>
>>2954713
I was there last night. The crowd seemed fine to me all night and then when nakameme came out I could tell hardly anyone knew who he was. He is not over at all with casual fans. I know they had cena try to put him over with that match but people will just remember cena losing, not tojo winning.
>>
>>2954779
You're right that Nakamura isn't over with casual fans, but I think there's still hope in that changing. I wouldn't outright call it hopeless at this point.
>>
>>2954710
>being worked by the Maharaja
hahahahahaha
>>
>>2954791
If only anyone at the crowds ever got worked by him one way or another.
>>
>>2954791
>the pajeet who posts this in every thread
>>
>>2954798
Actual pajeets hate Mahal, though.
>>
>>2954779
>>2954787
>Nakamura isn't over with casual fans
The issue with wrestling fans is that they're so caught up in a sizeable echo chamber that they completely forget that names like "Nakamura" and "Kenny Omega" mean shit outside of their wrestling forum. 70% of the people who go to these shows are there because they know the name John Cena and because their kids won't stop whining. Wrestling has no presence in the US. Even I barely know shit about this guy
>>
>>2954854
Yeah, but they can't rely on John Cena forever. Cena is going to the movies.
>>
John Cena has jobbed on Summerslam a billion times. He's jobbed on Summerslam so bad he now jobs on the show leading up to Summerslam. It's his kryptonite.
>>
>>2954876
They reap what the sow. If they had any foresight they would have begun this process ahead of time.
>>
>>2954854
There was a little kid sitting behind me covered head to toe in cena shit last night and when cena lost the kid freaked out and was crying it was pretty funny honestly
>>
This was a good match but Gable and Rusev was better
>>
>>2954891
But they started it years ago. John Cena hasn't been Super-Cena for a long while, now. His clean losses include:
>Daniel Bryan at Summerslam
Bryan got injured
>Brock Lesnar at Summerslam
He's still around, possibly leaving after this Summerslam, though
>Kevin Owens at Elimination Chamber
Although they gave his wins back and he's at the midcard now
>Alberto Del Rio at Hell in the Cell
Didn't work so good
>AJ Styles at Summerslam
Now he's on the midcard
>Dean Ambrose at Smackdown
Tag team with Rollins on Raw

And now
>Shinsuke Nakamura on Smackdown before Summerslam

Roman Reigns was their answer to John Cena going away. It's not like they didn't sow shit.
>>
>>2954915
It's not just about wins, it's how you follow it up. Even when Cena loses, he feels like the end all be all, and that's because they write everything around him.
>AJ's in the midcard
That's what I mean. They followed it up like shit. The issue is their writing, now the wrestler. The wrestlers have zero control over how much of the focus of the show they are. WWE take zero chances with pushing top faces aside from Reigns, but they'll let heels talk the crowd's ears off every week. They just do retarded shit.
>>
File: asp.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
asp.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
which one of you was this
>>
>>2954915
>2013 Summerslam
>Daniel Bryan beats Cena clean as a sheet
>2014 Summerslam
>Brock Lesnar outright squashes Cena clean as a sheet
>2015 Summerslam
>Seth Rollins beats Cena after Stewart interferes
>2016 Summerslam
>AJ Styles beats Cena clean as a sheet
>2017 Summerslam
>Cena shits himself and loses to Shinsuke Nakamura on the match where the winner goes to Summerslam
Cena FEARS Summerslam
>>
>>2954931
Hey, man. Brock Lesnar and AJ Styles are still pretty big deals. I'd argue that Ambrose is big enough that he could be at the Main Event whenever they felt like slotting him in, although he's no Styles.
And as I said before, there's still Reigns.
>>
>>2954766
BKOSSWTAS
>>
>>2954942
Lesnar is a star despite WWE. If he were under their control I have no doubt they'd fuck even that up somehow. AJ should be bigger than he is but they are instead making him fight for a pointless midcard title when he gets reactions that justifies him being in the main event picture. Things like that are what keep WWE in this cycle of irrelevancy. They have zero long-term sense
>>
>>2954969
He will still safely go to the Main Event whenever he wants. They're just trying something new.
>>
>>2954915
>this makes up for the 8+ years of constant burying

nah, fuck wwe. They deserve this shit.

They've destroyed their wrestler's credibility beyond repair at this point.
>>
>>2955076
Burying who?
>>
>>2954897
This, gable and rises stole the show and it was a pretty good episode of sd too.
>>
>>2954710
Don't worry this is all set up for the BIG MATCH NAK vs Styles feud for the belt
>>
>>2955076
Who did Cena bury faggot?
>>
>>2954726
No, Cena doesn't know how to take a bump
>>
>>2954710
>gets a free dream match
>complains

you fucking smarks, why don't you just shut up for a second
>>
>>2954854
>forget name like nakamura and Kenny omega
Those are names they don't know don't kid yourself
>>
>>2955296
If you kept your ADD at bay for 2 seconds and actually read it you'd realize that the comment said just that you numbskull
>>
>>2955294
It would have been even better if it wasn't 15 minutes long and had 6 of those 15 minutes go to commercials.
>>
>>2954937
I know that kid, he goes to my school
>>
>>2955496
Good for him
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.