[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it doesn't matter to me *looks down to check script*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: careerjobberreadspromooffscript.png (585KB, 854x481px) Image search: [Google]
careerjobberreadspromooffscript.png
585KB, 854x481px
>it doesn't matter to me
*looks down to check script*
>i-if it's the man from Japan, or the American
*looks down to read directly off script*
>I will walk out of summerslam as WWE champion
*looks down to check script again*

How can one Poo be so bad at cutting promos?
>>
>>2953738
Jinder's run is great for one simple reason - /asp/ has been eternally BTFO.

This is the guy that anti smark /asp/ies were saying would be great if given a chance. He's been utterly shit.

It just confirms that /asp/ doesn't know a thing about talent or the business.
>>
*voice cracks*
>>
He's ready, PUT THE STRAP ON HIM VINCE
>>
>>2953738
>implying Phil, Rock, Flair, Heyman etc. don't all use cue card or earpieces to recite pre-written promos
>>
>>2953738
>How can one Poo be so bad at cutting promos?
Robotically scripted promos
Jinder was actually interesting when he was talking about how he was achievably natty and everyone is jealous of him because he eat right and exercise right, like if /fit/ became a wrestler
Now he's just generic foreign heel version 51.poo
>>
>>2953750
Considering Punk's greatest promo was a shoot, this is wrong.
>>
>>2953750
seething pajeet detected
>>
>>2953750
>implying that even if they did, any of them made such a piss poor job at it as Jinder
>>
>>2953757
>2017 and there are still "smarks" who think the pipebomb was a shoot
>>
>>2953738
So already better than dolph
>>
>>2953787
Don't pretend like Dolph is worse than Jinder. Some of Dolph's promos last year in his feud with the Miz were pretty good
>>
>>2953741
Literally no one actually thought he would be good given a chance, it's all ironic shitposting
>>
>>2953802
>it's just le shitposting
nope, don't try and defend it. Retards here think vanilla midgets kill the business and unironically thought that because Mahal was on roids he would draw.
>>
>can't wrestle
>can't do promos
>literal anti draw
>not even india cares about him, had to bring khali back
>only memorable moments of his reign involve his sidekicks and not him
>>
Will he go down as having a worse title run than Ambrose last year?
>>
>>2953901
Ambrose had one good match so his reign is already miles ahead of Hardbody
>>
>>2953901
Maybe? At least this reign had some memorable moments, for better or worse: The Punjabi Prison, Khali returning, Orton dropping one of the Bollywood Boyz on his neck, Orton throwing the same Bollywood Boy off the prison into a table.

You'll notice Jinder himself had absolutely zero to do with any of that, though.
>>
>>2953738
Still better than Romanetty's promos [spoiler]right?[/spoiler]
>>
>>2953752
To be fair, it was Vince's idea to make Jinder constantly brag about the great nation of India
>>
Jinder cant do pro- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-tte71APps
>>
It wouldn't suprise me if he goes over Nak at summerslam. Vince seems pretty dead set on pushing jinder through their tour of India in September.
>>
>>2954164
Haha it's almost like scripting some shit someone would never say is causing him to suck.
>>
The only problem is that his character is pure ass. No one wants to see someone who looks cool and has a great entrance start whining like some deliusional SJW about feeling racism and xenophobia while no one in the company even treats him that way. With the presentation they give him he should be the worst ripoff of Ric Flair as a character or Rick Rude... not this lazy "muh racism muh poos" shit he's doing.

It doesn't help he sucks in the ring but with a tweak in character he might have the chance to actually be watchable
>>
>>2953738
>“The World is Watching: Since Sony launched its new program WWE Sunday Dhamaal in India less than two months ago, the show has been viewed by over 100 million people.”
>>
>>2953741
No asp does know the business. Wrestling is only a tv show secondary, it is meant to be seen and performed live. Jinder is a great heel at live events and gets the crowd into every match he's in
>>
>>2954380
It seems like all the matches I've seen with Jinder as champ he gets some chants and cheers here and there. I've only seen him against Orton and Mojo but still I have no idea what's going on. It seems like these fans are trolls who want him to be a face.
>>
>>2954263
Underated post.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.