[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that every angle/story to come out of these games is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (74KB, 350x150px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
74KB, 350x150px
Why is it that every angle/story to come out of these games is 10x better than what the actual company has ever put out irl
>>
>>2953693
Because it's easy to book a video game where you can design and plan every single outcome, crowd response, and performance. In the real world you have to deal with botches, injuries, negative crowds, backstage egos and politics, shareholders and advertisers telling you what to do, and a senile old man yelling nonsense that has final say over everything. But you wouldn't know anything about the real world, mark.
>>
>>2953718
Rent free
>>
>>2953718
HOLY SHIT, OP HAS BEEN OBLITERATED

>>2953693
>>2953720
BTFO
>>
>>2953718
Red with rage
>>
>>2953718
EXPOSE HIM
>>
>>2953718

BASED

THIS is how you draw (You)s
>>
>>2953770
by sperging out like a furious autist?
>>
>>2954264
You still running your mouth?

>>2953718
Hey, destroy this bitch again! He hasn't learned his lesson.
>>
>>2953718
Rent free in your head
>>
I'm with you OP except the 2k games are trash without story right now.
>>
File: muXuEw2.jpg (575KB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
muXuEw2.jpg
575KB, 4032x3024px
>>2954783
They're not trash. They're actually brilliant. MyCareer just needs to be renamed to something like Cesaro Simulator and it'll be fine. Countless matches with no story, 50/50 booking, nonsensical decisions, getting stuck in the rankings, etc. are all things that happen to 99% of the roster in real life.

Pic very much related. Tell me that's not a perfect recreation of Cesaro's situation in the World Title tournament a couple of years ago. This game is fucking brilliant.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.