[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>They've been off TV for four whole months >ratings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

>They've been off TV for four whole months
>ratings in the toilet
>profits disappearing
Surely it can't go on much longer?

When will the King and Queen finally return to save the ratings?
>>
Steph needs to come back to kill Raw off once and for all.

MKW 4 life bros
>>
File: 1ZMMWkC.png (671KB, 567x619px) Image search: [Google]
1ZMMWkC.png
671KB, 567x619px
>disappear during the summer, when the wwe historically draws lower ratings
>come back during wrestlemania season, where wwe historically does really well
>claim that the increased ratings were due to him
BASED
>>
>>2953848
>Mainevents wrestlemania.
>Buries someone like Joe or Styles.
>>
File: 1449258829903.jpg (59KB, 395x401px) Image search: [Google]
1449258829903.jpg
59KB, 395x401px
>>2953848
>you now remember when he started feuding with Seth in August, delayed the feud for the entirety of football season and came back in february to restart the feud
>>
Who will HHH have a 30 minte epic with at this years Mania?
>>
>>2953879
AJ Styles
>>
>>2953879
Either some indie favourite who doesn't need to wrestle him but Haitch wants to look relevant or some old dude from the attitude era.
>>
>>2953879
Dean Ambrose

>YA SEE DEAN
>YOU'RE NOT LIKE YOUR FORMER SHIELD BROTHERS
>>
>>2953879
He's lost two in a row so will probably win the next one. He also needs someone capable of carrying him to a great match because he's not that good anymore. It also has to be someone from Raw because Hunter isn't working Tuesdays.

So, someone from Raw who always loses big matches and is a great worker capable of carrying anyone. I would guess Cesaro but I have no idea how they would write a story that makes this happen.
>>
>>2953879
YA SEE SHINS-KAY-UH

YA DON'T JUST CLIMB TO THE TOP THAT QUICKLY-UH
>>
>>2953906
QUITE FRANKLY-UH, THERE'S ONLY ONE ARTIST IN THIS BUSINESS-UH...AND YOU'RE LOOKIN' AT HIM-UH
>>
>>2953596
I never want them back
>>
>>2953879
Maybe

Goldbergs go one more in him

MAYBE

Trippple Man is going to get his clean win back
>>
>>2953879
Kurt seems extremely likely
>>
>>2953879
He's fighting Bray, he needs a win this year.

Wyatt is the top jobber and can cut promos for 6 months whilst Haitch stays off for the football season.

Also Haitch will be the face.
>>
>>2953879
He's fighting Bray, he needs a win this year.

Wyatt is the top jobber and can cut promos for 6 months whilst Haitch stays off for the football season.

Also Haitch will be the face.
>>
>>2953879
HHHologram
>>
I'd love to see the Authority return as long as we get heel Jasethy and Based J & J Security back.
>>
They don't need to be on screen to destroy the company
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.