[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Never the guy >Never drew a dime >Never had a good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1478801574348.png (553KB, 1000x620px) Image search: [Google]
1478801574348.png
553KB, 1000x620px
>Never the guy
>Never drew a dime
>Never had a good match before 2006 and even then was carried by vastly superior workers
>Never cut a memorable promo
>Never put anyone over
>Never had the balls to step out his WWF comfort even when Ted Turner threw millions at him
>Main evented the lowest drawing Wrestlemania of the '90s
>Main evented the lowest drawing Wrestlemania of the '10s
>Tanked the buyrate of King Of The Ring in 2002 so hard the PPV got cancelled
>Was barely ever in the main title picture because he was never a big enough deal
>Only the 2nd best member of The Brothers of Destruction
>Only the 4th best member of The Ministry
>Only the 8th best member of The Corporate Ministry
>His backstage clique "The Bone Street Krew" was utterly BTFO by The Kliq and achieved nothing notable except inflicting Savio Vega on us
>His biker cosplay was cringeworthy
>His MMA cosplay was cringeworthy
>Unironically calls himself """"""""DA BEST PURE STRIKER IN DA WWE""""""""
>Shit taste in whiskey
>Shit hairline
>Has his ex wife's tattooed on his neck
>Failed at his first marriage so badly that he resorted to marrying an anorexic bimbo
>Only significant achievement was accidently being booked to have a Wrestlemania streak
>Is the wrestling equivalent of that one insufferably mediocre middle manager whose sole professional """""""achievement"""""" is staying in the same shitty job for 25 years
>Drew so poorly in his 1997 title run that Bret Hart of all people had to take the belt off him
>spent the latter part of his career burying superior young talent
>The biggest impact he had on the business was sitting around in the back and telling one of his no-draw buddies to job to someone who could actually draw dime.
>>
File: 1497908126512.gif (1MB, 167x200px) Image search: [Google]
1497908126512.gif
1MB, 167x200px
Big Daddy Carder living in your head rent free.
>>
>>2953500
>even carder marks call him carder
We already won
>>
>>2953520
Who is we?
>>
>>2953536
the anti-carder bros aka the non-reddit
>>
>>2953559
Cringe
>>
>>2953407
whomst is that semen demon in the pink dress?
>>
Someone explain that picture to me? I need a good cringe.
>>
File: IMG_1795.gif (2MB, 295x254px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1795.gif
2MB, 295x254px
>>2954184
Lebron James wore an Undertaker shirt once. So WWE, looking to get some publicity, sent an Undertaker dressed in character looking like a fucking dork waiting for a Lebron James who never shows up because he's too busy for him. It'd be sad if it weren't so funny. I guess it's both.
>>
>>2953588
Ultimate Warriors widow
>>
>>2954199

Jesus Christ, I wasn't prepared for that.
>>
>>2954359
Neither was LeBron
>>
the double too double yoo E universe shoulda did THANK YOU CARDER chants at the ultimate thrill ride
>>
>>2954199
>>2954359
That's not what happened. Lebron James wore an Undertaker shirt once, so the bozos that work for the Cavs decided it would be a smart idea to pay the Undertaker to come to a game to surprise Lebron. Lebron didn't give a fuck and didn't come out of the locker room to meet him. Vince didn't randomly send the Undertaker for no reason, the Cavs did
>>
>>2954199
>>2954359
That's not what happened. Lebron James wore an Undertaker shirt once, so the bozos that work for the Cavs decided it would be a smart idea to pay the Undertaker to come to a game to surprise Lebron. Lebron didn't give a fuck and didn't come out of the locker room to meet him. Vince didn't randomly send the Undertaker for no reason, the Cavs did
>>
>>2954463
>>2955632
>SEETHING SO MUCH TO DOUBLE POST

WWE has a reuptation for this shit. Sending fake belts to teams that won a championship and shit.

kek kys drone
>>
>>2955632
Actually LeBron's teammate set this up and LeBron didn't appreciate it. I think it's the fact Taker let the WWE know about it and they said that's a great idea and told him to go in full gimmick and they forced their own camera crew and Ultimate Warriors wife on him.

So Taker got invited by a friend who plays for the team and fucked things up for himself by allowing WWE to try and make it a promo shot in future video packages.
>>
>>2954206
Umm why the hell is she there?
>>
>>2955865
>>2955789
>>
>>2953407
>i-is legod going to let us in?
>>
>>2953407
>i-is legod going to let us in?
>>
>>2955865
He also wore an Ultimate Warrior Tshirt. LeBron is notorious for having shit taste and literally no thoughts of his own. Typical double digit IQ nig nog.
>>
>>2956735
Haha, shows how clueless is WWE. You're a fan of sombody, well here's his widow living off his name

Note to self: Never wear my John Lennon t-shirt near WWE, They'll force me to spend time with Yoko
>>
>>2955934
>>2956652
Autism
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.