[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>First ever WWE match is a solid 4 star match against a legend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6193.jpg (79KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6193.jpg
79KB, 900x506px
>First ever WWE match is a solid 4 star match against a legend
>Proceeds to play a GOAT character in Word Life Cena
>Afterwards, works Smarks into the ultimate shoot for nearly 8 years
>In those 8 years he drags fucking Khali and Umaga to 4+ star matches
>Has a legendary feud with Phil
>Proceeds to reinvent himself and since 2014 has rarely ever had a below 4 star match
>Both Heyman and Meltzer believe that he is either 1 or 2 in terms of all time draws
>Is about to leave to make Michael Bay and DC money yet still chooses to put people over
Is BMJ the GOAT?
>>
>First ever WWE match is one against a legend where it's one his weaker matches
>Proceeds to play a poorly aged character that was very of its time
>Afterwards, makes long time fans quit for quite a while
>Has gotten what's considered the most overrated Dave Meltzer 5 star of all time in a feud where he just did his usual promos meanwhile Cuck Man Phil elevated it
>Does a few more moves than his five moves of doom, and casuals eat it up thinking the number of moves a star does is what makes them good/bad
>Meltzer doesn't even have Cena as #1 draw of 2000-2009 which was his dominant decade
>Is about to work with arguably one of the worst movie directors in Hollywood in a franchise that's close to dead with godawful fan/critical accalim
No, he is far from GOAT.
>>
>>2952211
SMARK LITERALLY SEETHING
>>
>>2952161
>DC
He got confirmed for Shazam?
>>
Cena will probably just come back after his movie is finished and bury nakameme in their rematch just like he did with AJ who hasn't been in the main event since royal rumble.
>>
File: 149789491464.png (175KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
149789491464.png
175KB, 424x318px
>>2952211
>being this worked
>>
>>2952161
That Bumblebee movie might get shitcanned if Transfivers 5 doesn't stop bombing in China. Those movies aren't cheap to make
>>
>>2952211
this
>>
>>2952211
this
>>
>>2952161
>In those 8 years he drags fucking Khali and Umaga to 4+ star matches
Never happened. Don't care what le meltz has said.
>>
File: CENAZAYN.jpg (72KB, 744x561px) Image search: [Google]
CENAZAYN.jpg
72KB, 744x561px
>>2952221
Another role John can really sink his teeth into, with those acting chops of his.
>>
>>2952211
BMJ WORKING THE FAT MARKS
>>
I've always had a really weird relationship with John Cena. I never use to like him, but then I started working out and lost my virginity. Almost instantly, I became a massive Cena fan. Weird huh?
>>
>>2952161
No bullshit he's honestly right there with Hogan. Austin and The Rock were great but both short lived. Cena is the only guy who can stake claim to GOAT wrestler other than Hogan, brother.
>>
>>2952666
Cena > Hogan in every single way.
>better wrestler
>better promo
>better look
>better wrestler and performer over a longer period of time
>bigger draw over a longer period of time
>>
>>2952672
I agree and cena still has his hair. Real men have hair and you can't bury this fact.
>>
>>2952268
Cena speaks Chinese. He's perfect for marketing the film. China loves him.
>>
>>2952211
>that was very of its time
kek BMJ working smarks into illiteracy
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.