[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that if he can't have a good match with BMJ then

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4632.jpg (33KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4632.jpg
33KB, 564x564px
Reminder that if he can't have a good match with BMJ then he is a certified FLOP.
>>
THIS IS TRUE

I'm a Nak fan, but if he shits the bed tonight, back to NXT he goes!
>>
>>2950607
Jhon isn't a good wrestler.
>inb4 somebody actually tries to argue that Jhon Cena is a good wrestler
>>
>>2950607
Cena is the best in the world at being carried in a match by a better competitor. He just takes every move they can come up with (with no offense from himself), then when he gets tired of eating moves, he hits his 5 moves of doom and ends it. I don't understand how any of his matches can be considered good when there's no real back and forth.
>>
>>2950665
>no real back and forth
Cringe
>>
>a battle between two guys who are only as good as their opponents are

this is gonna be the most disappointing "dream match" ever.
>>
>>2950748
Not sure what you mean, but it's more entertaining to see both opponents hitting offensive moves throughout the match. Cena just takes a beating until he's dead then gets up like it never happened and hits all his moves.
>>
>>2950818
The move-after-move formula isn't always good tho
>>
>>2950818
trading movez is just as bad.
>>
>>2950785
I really liked the Corbin VS Nakamura matches and I don't think Corbin is anything above average.
>>
>>2950952
Corbin is low-key great for having only 3 years of experience. He's proven it by carrying Apollo Crews Sami Zayn and Nakamura already.
>>
>>2950987
>carrying sami zayn and nakamura
Seek help soon pls
>>
>>2950952
>>2950987
he's not good. battleground match was a dumpsterfire
>>
>>2951017
Nakamura mailed it in that night which is a tendency of his. Only so much someone can do hasn't had that much experience in the biz like Corbin. The match Nakamura knew he'd be winning clean he "tried" and what do ya know it was decent
>>
>>2951017
But AJ Styles surely is after that abomination of a match with Jericho and a series of garbage against Jericho last years
>>
>>2950607

Um guys the agents lay out matches not the wrestlers.

So blame the agents not Nak.
>>
>>2951135
with Owens* sori
>>
File: vibrating charisma.gif (868KB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
vibrating charisma.gif
868KB, 245x200px
>KING OF SPERG STYLE
>>
>KING OF SPERG STYLE
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.