[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's is a button. If you press it, you will become the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7345.gif (2MB, 380x210px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7345.gif
2MB, 380x210px
There's is a button. If you press it, you will become the greatest wrestler whose ever lived and you even get to choose your own gimmick.
BUT
You become a girl.
Will you press it?
[spoiler]what would your name and gimmick be?[/spoiler]
>>
cringe: the thread
>>
>>2950380
Why wouldn't I? Just become a lesbian, be the best and make $$$. Only people that would give a shit if I were a girl would be the mouth breathers here who REEEEE everytime a woman gets thrown a bone.

> """""""W-w-womens Wrestling"""""""
> D-d-divashit
>>
How can I be the greatest wrestler ever if I turn into a girl. That doesn't make any sense.
>>
>had to become a girl

Say no more
>>
But how can I become the greatest wrestler of all time if I'm a female?
>>
>>2950380
doesn't shit like this usually have a negative? Where is it?
>>
>>2950380
Do I get to keep my feminine penis?
>>
>>2950380
No. I would never ever want to be the weaker and dumber sex.
>>
If I'm the greatest wrestler in the world then logically I'd be athletic enough and a good enough worker to be able to believable wrestle men.

My gimmick would be Master (Mistress?) of the DDT. I use a bunch of different DDT variations and I'm actually able to pin people with them. Bish bash boosh, let's make some money.
>>
File: 33453.jpg (46KB, 828x720px) Image search: [Google]
33453.jpg
46KB, 828x720px
>>2950380
>fulfill both of my lifelong dreams with no downsides

Of course I would press it. I would be a tall, thicc, strong, long haired, big boobed cross between Lioness Asuka and Wonder Woman. I'd wear a gi to the ring and use a gimmick that referenced training judo, jiu-jitsu, and amateur wrestling. I'd be a face at first until that got old then I'd turn heel and stop wearing the gi to the ring and start wearing tight slutty satin blouses and leather skirt suits with aviator shades much of the time.
>>
File: thiccer (2).png (671KB, 955x560px) Image search: [Google]
thiccer (2).png
671KB, 955x560px
>>2950533
>>
>>2950380
Manhunter
Full on bimbo look with a mask and have 4 big fucking negros to carry me around and interrupt my fights when Im losing, call them the boy toys or some shit.
Entrance
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUh5q5EBIqI
>>
I would be a cartioonishly obnoxious radical feminist sjw heel.

Thats too smart and creative of a gimmick for a woman to come up with though.

So in reality i would just be sort of a generic bimbo who has a vague gmiick about being strong or some gay shit
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.