[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Dave Meltzer stated on the latest episode of Wrestling Observer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: romantaker.jpg (44KB, 875x515px) Image search: [Google]
romantaker.jpg
44KB, 875x515px
>Dave Meltzer stated on the latest episode of Wrestling Observer Radio that WWE "promised everyone" they were going to have bigger profits in 2017 than they had in 2016 and they're not anywhere close.
>"So last year's profits were about $30 million," said Meltzer on the August 1, 2017 episode of Wrestling Observer Radio. "And this year we're about halfway through and — I don't have the exact numbers in front of me - but it's like five or six million, which means there's a lot of catching up to do."
>"They're not in any financial trouble but the Network subscriber number is a genuine disappointment," explained Meltzer. "The growth coming out of WrestleMania that would have been expected wasn't there."

>"The growth coming out of WrestleMania that would have been expected wasn't there."
>>
Yeah we know.
>>
>guy no one likes "retiring" a guy pretty much universally loved
>Why aren't they subscribing MUGGLE!?
>>
File: 1490298487979.png (151KB, 517x626px) Image search: [Google]
1490298487979.png
151KB, 517x626px
>still no belt with a 24/7 rule so they can promote the Network outside of the PPVs
>>
>B...Based B-ig Dog!
>>
>>2950231
REMOVE
O
M
A
N
>>
>>2950243
That's too good an idea 2bh.

An actual reason to subscribe AND give the under card guys something to do
>>
>>2950243
>>2950313
That'd be neat. Undercard gains some moment because he has to actually win matches, and when he loses it becomes a big deal.
>>
>>2950243
>>2950313
>>2950329
BUT THAT MIGHT GET SOMEBODY OVER...we can't have that
>>
>>2950313
Can't let someone get over without permission lad
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.