[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did they take his last name away? "Elias" sounds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

Why did they take his last name away? "Elias" sounds so generic and "Elias Samson" was badass.

What the fuck?
>>
>>2949902
Vince McMahon. That's what.

Neville, Cesaro and more.
>>
>>2949902
Just be happy he's not Big Elias
>>
>>2949909
Neville was an upgrade from Adrian Neville. Same with Cesaro (although Claudio Castagnoli would be his best option but they weren't allowing indy names at the time).

'Elias' is just really fucking stupid.
>>
>>2949902
Cutbacks. Every letter counts.
>>
>>2949902
>was getting cheered last raw

How many weeks until Vince turns him face and ruins him?
>>
>>2949902
Vince is legit autistic
>>
>>2949902
Hes a drifter. He only needs a first name
>>
>>2949916
Claudio Castagnoli is his real name.
>>
>>2949902
Return when?
>>
>>2949902
Samson made him sound cool and strong and we wouldn't want anyone getting too popular now would we
>>
>>2949954
Yeah, but WWE wouldn't allow it because they wanted to control the IP of all the wrestlers and make sure they couldn't use their WWE names if they left. Obviously they couldn't control his real name so they had to give him something else.

Unfortunately that something else is nowhere near as cool as his real name.
>>
>>2949961
Whatever happened to that guy?
>>
Elias is pretty cool I guess. But they need to go more in the prophet direction if that's the entire point of him dropping his last name.
>>
>>2949961
BASED EL VAGABUNDO
>>
>>2949915
>All the jokes about Big Match John and Big something wreslter finally caught up to us
>>
>>2949902
They're doing another stupid "artist" gimmick.
>>
>>2949902
Budget cuts.
>>
Neville, Cesaro, Big E, TJP, now Elias?
>>
Vince McMahon is a fucking faggot
>>
>>2949920
He was cheered because they were in his hometown
>>
>>2950691
The Drifter has no hometown, dummy, he's a man of the road.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.