[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the worst WWE match of the year? There is some stiff

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0076.png (2MB, 1340x754px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0076.png
2MB, 1340x754px
What's the worst WWE match of the year? There is some stiff competition so far.
>>
>>2949677
I try to forget these matches. Don't remind me.
>>
house of horrors was kino
cena/ruru was pretty fucking bad
bayleno and ((kaufman)) was atrocious, probably the worst
orton and the maharaja was based, one of the better matches of the year
>>
>>2949677
Don't forget the Bray/Randy match at WM with the worms and shit
>>
>>2949677
Bliss vs Bayley at extreme rules. Don't even try to argue otherwise
>>
worst was Orton-Wyatt at Mania do not @ me
>>
>>2949677
Gotta be Bayley Vs. Alexa. At least the other matches utilized their respective gimmicks somewhat. The Kendo stick was used what? Once? What a joke.That and it made Alexa look green and Bayley look like a fucking retard. (rightfully so)
>>
>>2949702
It didn't make her look green, just shit. Which she is. Kairi Sane has just one year of experience on Bliss and the two are a million miles apart in ability.
>>
>>2949702
The reports were that they changed the match several times during the day of.
The plans change you know.
>>
>>2949708
kairi sane and alexa bliss are woat
>>
>>2949708
I guess That's the difference between a dojo and a State of the Art Performance Center(tm)
>>
>>2949677
>Kendo stick match was WOAT no contest
>House of Horrors was ironically good. The filmed part in the house was so bad it was good.
>Flag match was boring and predictable
>Punjab Prison was about what I expected from a career jobber Poo champion vs a guy who doesn't give a fuck.
>>
>>2949720
>ironically good
not even
kys tripfag
>>
I literally completely forgot about House of Horrors.

Thanks.
>>
>>2949677
Anything john cena is trash.
>>
>>2949677
The womans match was the worst, short and garbage.
Punjabi was the best of the 4 despite Jinder being a shitter.
>>
>>2949677
Bayletty and Rabbi Kaufman was the worst match of all time in the history of professional wrestling.
>>
File: 75isyfy.png (18KB, 104x102px) Image search: [Google]
75isyfy.png
18KB, 104x102px
>>2949677
Why is Alexa smiling if she's a heel
>>
>>2949764
this
>>
(((Bliss)))/Bayley
Reminder that until her last PPV match with Sasha (((Kaufman))) had a lower Meltzer score than Stacy Keibler
>>
File: randyorton2017.jpg (456KB, 1279x1078px) Image search: [Google]
randyorton2017.jpg
456KB, 1279x1078px
Hey, you saved my image! Thanks, m8.

Here, have this one too.
>>
>>2949677
Spoiled for choice here...I think the House of Horrors match was the worst, because everybody knew it would suck and they did it anyway.
>>
I love gimmick matches

You know its a childrens show right?
>>
>>2949689
>t. pajeet who uploads RKO videos on youtube all day
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.