[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's play a game /asp/ >Your current favorite wrestler

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: ajvsshanemcmahon.jpg (111KB, 960x642px) Image search: [Google]
ajvsshanemcmahon.jpg
111KB, 960x642px
Let's play a game /asp/

>Your current favorite wrestler vs your all-time favorite in their prime
>you pick the winner, event, location, stipulation, announcers, referee, etc
>predict Meltzer's rating
>>
Kenny Omega vs. Edge. Edge wins a TLC match after he spears Kenny who's hanging from the belt off a ladder a la the Jeff hardy spot BUT they also fall thru a table. Earlier in the match, Kenny OWAs edge into the only ladder in the ring. By the time he sets the ladder up, edge is up and climbing too, leading to the finish. Edge dies after the match due to internal injuries cementing him as one of the best of all time. What a way to go.
>>
File: 1492961253821.gif (2MB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
1492961253821.gif
2MB, 500x284px
Pentagon Jr vs Sting

Sting wins, Halloween Havoc in Las Vegas. Win by submission only. Jerry Lawler and Matt Striker.

Patty Melt gives it a 4.25 not enough Japanese wrasslin
>>
File: 2 sweet.gif (692KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
2 sweet.gif
692KB, 500x282px
AJ Styles vs Kane (odd, I know, but hear me out).

Last Man Standing. JR and Corey Graves calling the action. B pay per view like No Mercy is the time and location.

Speed vs brute strength. AJ Styles doing his fancy flips, sticking and moving, and trying to chop the big man down. Kane throwing him around like a rag doll, maybe a high spot involving a chokeslam through a table.

AJ Styles manages to either outsmart or outmaneuver Kane into a dangerous position which incapacitates him into the 10 count.

Styles wins.
>>
>>2947650
Meltz would probably give it a solid 3.75 to 4 stars if it turns out okay and there are some really cool spots.
>>
Suzuki vs Benoit first blood or submission at Tokyo dome of course. The end would be Suzuki hitting Benoit in the face with a chair shot, Benoit bounces off the ropes and uses the momentum to take down Suzuki and get him in the crossface. Benoit will be bleeding and look completely mental and the match will end but he won't let go of Suzuki and will make Suzuki tap but it obviously doesn't matter but I don't see a way for one to truly go over the other
>>
>>2947588
>sasha banks vs stone cold
>sasha wins, ladder match, Toronto canada, Mauro Ranallo and david otunga (fuck jbl)
>Meltzer's rating 5.25/5
>>
HBK vs. John Cena

Everyone can already see the whole match in their head and Meltz would give it 3.25 - 4.25 depending on HBK's drug level and Cena's sloppines that night
>>
>>2947657
Oh and have jr and Vince and it'll be an ez 5 stars
>>
>>2947588
3*
>>2947598
3 1/3*
>>2947620
4 1/4*
>>2947650
3.75*
>>2947657
5*
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.