[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I honestly think I'd rather have Roman Reigns as champ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 87681d6386eee297b5067303c71fb54a.jpg (175KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
87681d6386eee297b5067303c71fb54a.jpg
175KB, 1200x1200px
I honestly think I'd rather have Roman Reigns as champ over this guy
>>
>>2944919
Cool opinion /wooo/
>>
fucj u mirin brah?
>>
>>2944919
B-but i thought you can't hinder the jinder?
>>
>>2944923
Everyone that doesn't like this anti-draw is from /wooo/?
>>
>>2944919
worked
>>
File: IT.jpg (7KB, 301x168px) Image search: [Google]
IT.jpg
7KB, 301x168px
>>2944919
Roman at least has better matches...most of the time.

Maybe if Roman would also cut his promos in a language most viewers don't understand, he would actually get over.
>>
>>2944979
Roman's matches are crap, at least roman has a somewhat decent win loss record in the last 5 years...
>>
>>2944953
>roman
>not anti-draw
>>
>>2944919
That's cause you're secretly attracted to reigns
>>
>>2944984

Well, if you go after Meltzers rating he is probably on of the guys with the highest average rating after Okada, Omega and maybe AJ over the last couple of months...

I know, you can disregard that and if you don't like his matches, you don't like his matches. But come on, they are better than the Orton vs. Jinder shit on the SD PPVs of the last months.
>>
>>2944953

This is asp, where you're not allowed to uniroinically like someone. If you go against the hivemind of being as contrarian as humanly possible, you get spammed with memes, the 4chan equivalent of downboats.

Can't hinder le Jinder XD
>>
Jinder's voice is kinda too soft. You can barely hear him talk.

and he's pretty annoying, which is probably the point of his character, but still.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.