[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You're stuck in an elevator with Vince McMahon for three

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: vincemcmahon.png (257KB, 672x372px) Image search: [Google]
vincemcmahon.png
257KB, 672x372px
>You're stuck in an elevator with Vince McMahon for three hours. The first hour, the two of you desperately try to call for help, but there is no cell signal and no one can hear you.

>The second hour in spent in awkward silence as Vince suppresses gags at the grotesque stringy neck hairs under your chins and at the sour, putrid sweat soaking through your Young Bucks hot topic shirt between your mantitties.

>The third hour, Vince finally breaks the silence with small talk. The conversation switches to wrestling, where Vince admits that he wishes he could duplicate the Attitude Era's success. "You're one of those millennial internet smart marks who thinks he knows the business, right? What would you do, anon?"
>>
1. You overwrote it to shit
2. Vince is an alpha male and therefore instantly moves to dominate any space he is in, even when that space is an audience of one sweaty dork. The 2hr silence is not believable.
3. Vince wouldn't use insider terms when talking to a jabroni.

But have a >>2944320
because producing Great Contentâ„¢ is a learning experience, after all.
>>
>>2944320
Undo his belt and start smearing his helmet all over my man udders. Once he's erect I pop his little chap in my mouth and start chugging his old balls whilst furiously sucking his veiny throbbing member. Drop my shart stained pants and thumb my anal vigorously until reaching climax. Squirt manky jizz on to the elevator floor.
>>
File: 1497801475615.webm (1016KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
1497801475615.webm
1016KB, 1280x718px
>>2944320
>The first hour, the two of you desperately try to call for help, but there is no cell signal and no one can hear you.
>call for help
>>
>>2944320
>Raw was suddenly great because Vince spent three hours in an elevator instead of micromanaging the show to hell and back
>Ratings do a 6.0
>Stock skyrockets
>Network subscriptions quadruple
That's what I'd do, Vince.
>>
>>2944366
Are you doing this for a job?
>>
>>2944320
Give Cesaro and Big E title shots with no build up, Cesaro gets the Championship and Big E gets the UC. Then make them the tag-team Swiss Chocolate and have them begin gunning for all of the belts, Big E the intercontinental and Cesaro the U.S. then they also grab the Tag Belts. When Triple H comes out one night to question what the fuck happened and who let them get those title shots, have Swiss Chocolate come out with Stephanie. They reveal that this is all in their new contracts given to them by Stephanie, guaranteeing title shots and the ability to defend all belts they hold. The reason behind this is because they double cucked Hunter and Stephanie promised them title shots to do it. But once they did the deed they took pics and video to BLACKEDmail Steph to give them new contracts. Thus begins the Cuck Era.
>>
>>2944320
push the alarm button
>>
>>2944402
I would pay to see this
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.