[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What a complete fucking waste Swap out ADR and Barett for Cesaro

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: league-of-nations.jpg (72KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
league-of-nations.jpg
72KB, 768x432px
What a complete fucking waste

Swap out ADR and Barett for Cesaro and Jinder and tell me why this wouldn't work
>>
>>2944276
WWE booking
>>
>swap out anybody for Jinder
>>
>>2944276
Just Swapping our Del Coca and adding the two names you mentioned would be fine. 5 man group of fucking killers
>>
i hope bump fag copies this post 10 hours from now
>>
>>2944276
They were only put together to job to Roman. Literally was just used to try and get Roman over. Once Roman beat all of them the group disbanded.
>>
>>2944276
>Hey creative whats my gimmick
>Are you American?
>No I'm from-
>Pissed off foreigner is your gimmick
>>
File: IMG_2018.jpg (630KB, 1834x1834px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2018.jpg
630KB, 1834x1834px
Who do these four men feud with? Do two tag teams get paired together to feud with them? What would be the point?
>>
>>2944276
I'm still fucking pissed about Barrett. He had it all. I still hope he pulls a McIntyre and goes to NXT for a short run.
>>
>>2944276
I never understood why Lana wasn't a bigger role. At the time she was red hot as a manager and character.

She could play the role of getting her guys hard before the match
>>
>>2944359
>Jinder better than Del Rio

Is this a joke?
Del Rio is far superior on the mic and in the ring than Jinder. Or are you just a Paige fanboy mad that he ruined tour waifu?
>>
>>2944276
That team would be based as fuck.
>>
>>2944414

Idk. What did they do with Evolution?
>>
>Jinder making anything better
>>
>>2944426
Barrett's donezo, I think.
>>
>>2944276
It was based and it worked because they were friends
>>
>>2944466
Del Rio was never good. Especially on the mic.
>>
>>2944276
Switzerland stays neutral
>>
>>2944466
Del Rio is terrible on the mic perro

He was good when presented as rich Mexican aristocrat with a mouthpiece and then they stripped that away and his mediocrity showed. He was good hand in the ring but nothing he ever did connected with the fans enough
>>
>>2944276
Fucking enough with the "Look at my crazy passport" gimmicks, burgers.
>>
>>2944697
He is better than Jinder.
>>
>>2944743
To each his own, Del Coca is an interest vacuum to me, the guy is dull as shit
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.