[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Rock claims he got this big naturally and from eating lots

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 100percent-natty.jpg (61KB, 309x550px) Image search: [Google]
100percent-natty.jpg
61KB, 309x550px
So Rock claims he got this big naturally and from eating lots of chicken and rice what do you think?
>>
>>2944004
I think he might've filled a needle with HGH and fell on it by accident. He still natty though caz that was just an accident.
>>
>>2944004
He is a Hollywood actor now. Yes he is on steroids. But so is Christian Bale, Hugh Jackman, Ben Affleck and every other current action movie star. They all are fucking juicing.
>>
>>2944050

Those guys never claim they are natural though. Bale is a great example, no one goes from the shape he was in the machinist to his shape in batman begins without roiding
>>
Its not like he needs to be regularly active like he was in wrestling so yeah he probably knocked it out without much effort
>>
CLANGING AND BANGING
>>
>>2944050
Didn't the Superman guy almost killed himself for the stress of trying to achive his body naturally.
>>
>>2944063
Duh. Everyone knows you dumbasses, they can't outright say it due to their public image/sponsorships, otherwise I'm sure they wouldn't care about telling people. It's obvious and I'm pretty sure none of them are thinking
>"hah I'm totally getting away with this, how are people this stupid!"
>>
>>2944004
>ROIDIN AND AVOIDIN THE LAST 20 YEARS OF HIS LIFE
>>
>>2944004
The chicken was absolutely full of HGH though
>>
>tfw OP posted this thread because of the tshirt but no one realized.
>>
>>2944355
>OP literally replying to himself because his shitty CM Punk bait was completely ignored
c r i n g e
>>
>>2944164
>without much effort
Do you think you can just sit on your ass and eat like shit while taking steroids? Moron
>>
>>2944004
Probably. I mean, it's not like he's on the road 5 days a week, he probably lives in his gym
>>
ITT: people who have never touched a weight in their life claim to kbow how roids work.

No saying he's 100% clean. But damn, you guys are idiots.
>>
>>2944004
he's a lying roid monkey obviously. only a clueless retard wouldn't be able to figure this out.
>>
>>2944004
shit this makes me wish i didn't throw mine out i could probably wear it like that
>>
>>2944774
Lol are you serious?
>>
>>2946659
You still have to eat clean and go to the gym to get a body like his, even on steroids.
>>
>>2945097
>I could probably wear it like that
I hope you have big moosles.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.