[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>been acting like an autist the whole G1 >still hasn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4826.jpg (126KB, 749x737px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4826.jpg
126KB, 749x737px
>been acting like an autist the whole G1
>still hasn't lost a match

what the fuck is his problem?
>>
Based Okada undefeated while others have losses
>>
He is Gedo's Roman Reigns
>>
>>2942735
Can't wait until he turns full heel on next WK
>>
>>2942735
I'm not a fan of his hair so far in the G1
>>
>>2942843
It's not bright enough, needs to be stark to look good.
>>
>>2942843
>>2942851
black hair and dyke hair okada is best okada ya dweebs
>>
>>2942851
>>2942863
I'm just not a fan of the bangs look, needs to comb that shit over again
>>
File: 19823399129.jpg (94KB, 347x285px) Image search: [Google]
19823399129.jpg
94KB, 347x285px
>>2942863
bro ur stupid those are his worst looks.
>>
>>2942843
Okada is not for sexual, hair fetishist.
>>
>>2942891
what do you think his best look is?
>>
>>2942898
Okada is for mating press.
>>
>>2942735
He's the top guy. He shouldn't lose.
>>
>>2942735
He will go undefeated until losing to Kenny, possibly EVIL/Tama. By virtue or losing to Kenny he will (not) advance, making the finals Naito/Omega.

All his bluster so far is pride before the fall. Keep in mind he has been undefeated in singles matches since last year's G1 Climax. Until he loses to Kenny, then losing the IWGP title to Naito at WK12. It will be a slow climb for him back from there.
>>
I hope someone has a webm of him reacting to the crowd changing for Juice last night
>>
>>2943053
Chanting, god damn dog
>>
>>2943053
>>2943055
>gets cheered liked crazy in USA
>gets 50/50 at best against midcard guys in Japan
i don't get it
>>
>>2943074
He's going to get 100% booed when he faces Kenny again.
>>
>>2943074
People don't like Cody.
>>
>>2943074
Japs love underdogs and Okada despite being a face is a cocky asshole.
>>
>>2943074
Meltzer said he was the best. That means nothing to japs and everything to american smarks
>>
>>2943074
He is making them boo him. He is acting like a dick and I want someone to wipe the smugness of his face.
>>
>>2943074
American fans aren't used to seeing him, not even the ones who bought tickets 3 months in advance or paid rape aftermarket prices. In Japan you're probably sick of seeing him win all the time. Plus...Cody.
>>
>>2942735
So, he's basically the Japanese Roman Reigns?
>>
>>2943100
According to >>2943093, yes.
>>
>>2943100
In what way? Because there are similarities but they are not the same.
>>
>>2943124
In the sense that Roman is Vince's undisputed golden boy and very rarely ever eats a clean pin.
>>
>>2943100
>>2943141
The difference between the two is that Okada's opponents come out looking like stars in defeat while Roman makes his opponents look like chumps.

Also Okada has a personality and character compared to whatever the small pooch is.
>>
>>2943141
In this sense yes. But that is the "Ace culture" in Japan, they are used to this. Different from US style of THE guy.
And by the way - the poster who said people were sick of seeing Okada as a champ, no they were not, he is selling more tickets to the events he is main eventing then year before. So people go to see him. So far, but the story of his character is Ace at the bring of breaking down.
>>
>>2943150
Except he hasn't looked like breaking down, ironically, since facing Shibata (RIP).
>>
>>2943150
I wouldn't say breaking down. More like he's bored and lazy looking as fuck waiting for a worthy challenger. Which means he'll eventually be caught off guard and beaten then he will get serious and fix his hair again.
>>
>>2943150
Not sick of seeing him as champ, just sick of seeing him win every time. At this point he hasn't lost in a year but the booing didn't really start until Shibatas last match. Even if the fans want to see you get upset, it doesn't mean you aren't a draw. See: Floyd.
>>
>>2943150
Isn't TanaHshi still a bigger draw?
>>
>>2943154
Now, when he faces anyone marginally stronger he HAS to hold their wrist to be able continue delivering Rainmakers. Elgin, SANADA, those are not your usual main eventers. And he told a story of him not being able to beat them unless he used the same thing he had to use to finally beat Tana for being the Ace.
>>2943158
Yeah, that could also be it. He is not taking his competition seriously.
>>
>>2943171
No.
Naito sells more merch, cause he is guy through which average japanese person can live out their fantasy of spiting their boss in his eyes.
But Okada is drawing better in most places then Naito. Naito draws huge in Osaka and him being fan of Hiroshima Carps (and having Ingonerable Carp Tshirt) maybe there are as well.
But if you put Okada's singles match on top anywhere you will draw pretty good crowd.
>>
File: tanahashi-njpw.jpg (242KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
tanahashi-njpw.jpg
242KB, 800x533px
>>2943183
I spelt it wrong, I meant Hiroshi not Naito.
>>
>>2943192
No worries, I understood you. Tanahashi is no longer drawing more people then Okada. He will draw some, but he will not sellout a building without right opponent. Same could be told in WWE with Charlotte and John Cena. Cena will draw most, but there will be people going to see Charlotte.
>>
>>2942735
I'm sure he is at least a little bit coked up this G1.

>>2943100
No that was Naito before the heel turn.
>>
>>2943197

Nobody draws anything anywhere close to Cena.

The problem with drawing is that they lost so many fans and so much interest that less people are watching the product or going to shows period, and aren't even aware that there is a show in town or what is going on in t.v. this is WWE's biggest problem, people stopped even flicking the channel over period, and nobody can pop ratings past a certain point.

The NJPW boom started when Okada came up, and smark interest overseas popped when Okada had his matches Tanahashi and word spread to workrate faggots, then eventually to some more fans who care about other things.

Bullet Club then gained traction, as well as Balor, thenAJ popped it hard, and thenNaito and Omega took off.

Each one is a pretty great talent and took NJPW to the next level, and the reality id the more good guys they have, the higher chance they have of even more good guys showing up or being made.

In WWE you have one actual top guy, who helped elevate AJ even higher, but nobody else is even close to their stratosphere and wont step up so we're stuck where we are unless they import someone else or someone actually gives a fuck to push themselves harder and doesn't get buried by the garbage booking.

Everyone with potential has either cooled off or been ruined.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.