[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's the better heel? Who's the better baby face?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9764.jpg (156KB, 1200x601px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9764.jpg
156KB, 1200x601px
Who's the better heel? Who's the better baby face? Who's the better wrestler? Who's the better talker? Who got more bitches in their young, single days? Who is more over? Who's the better top guy?
>>
>who's the better heel
Watch Okada vs Kojima from this G1
>who's the better baby face
The one that doesn't get booed everywhere
>who's the better wrestler
I'll assume that's a rhetorical question
>who's the better talker
The one that doesn't say tater tots and forgets lines
>who got more bithces in their young days
Idk
>who's the better top guy
The one that fans don't reject
>>
>>2942604
lmao like this is even a competition
Reigns isn't fit to breath the same air as GOATkada
>>
wwe baby's are about to be seething
>>
Okada for all of them, yes even best talker
>>
The guy on the left because I have no idea who the other guy is so he can't be very good.
>>
>>2942646
The logic of a mentally ill person in the terminal stage
>>
>>2942652
Who is he Smart Guy?
>>
Okada on all accounts.
>>
>>2942604
>Who's the better heel?
Okada was a little shit when he was true heel, played a good foil for Tana. Roman had the best heel promo since 2005 so ehh.
>Who's the better baby face?
Okada's is the beloved Ace and face of NJPW. Roman, not so much.
>Who's the better wrestler?
Hahahahaha. In all seriousness, Roman can wrestle, but needs something to work with.
Okada is deep in the discussion for the current best wrestler in the world. No competition.
>Who's the better talker?
I'm actually not sure. NJPW isn't really big on promos for use in storytelling. Not knowing Jap speak, he seems pretty good when he gets heated up on the mic, but I can't be sure.
Roman's generally a dead fish on the mic, but seems to be able to work a crowd when he needs to, especially when he's being heelish.
>Who got more bitches in their young, single days?
Might actually be a tie. Bitches love Roman, and bitches love Okada. I'm sure they're both drowning in pussy.
>Who is more over?
Okada.
>Who's the better top guy?
Okada has capitalized on the success of those that carried NJPW out of the dark ages, specifically Tana, but he's still the face of what I can only describe as a pro wrestling revolution. He's putting on incredible matches with nearly everyone he steps in the ring with, he's over as fuck, he's drawing so much monopoly money that it rains from the sky when he comes out. Roman sells a good amount of merch to women and children while driving away the hardcore fanbase. I'd have to say Okada.
>>
>>2942696
A man explaining and giving rational reasons on why he thinks one is better than another instead of going the autistic way "IDK THE OTHER GUY SO REIGNS"
>>
>muh promos xDxD
>muh draws my dude !!!1
>muh atitood era LMAO

this is what e drones actually believe. In the best “””"wrestling””””” brand where you’re forced to watch 3 hours of shitty womens and manlets matches and have to pay 9.99 for their WrestleMania moments™ where a 60 yo man buries any possible new talent you can offer.

Wwe is a boring reality show with no real man and no good matches, they depend on old and destroyed 90s wrestlers coming back to survive. Not even the great talent that you STEAL from NJPW can save your dying company.

this is why e drones get so butthurt in all threads for “ MUH STORYLINES, MUH BASED SUPERSTAR, MUH DRAAWS" even though they don’t get a cent of what they make

wwe has never had a 5 stars match. FACT
wwe wrestlers are not even wrestlers, they even call themselves “”superstars””. FACT
any actual good talent that you create is immediately buried to put over guys like Cena or Reigns. FACT

>inb4 some autismo posting pictures of “”” muh draws “””” , “”” muh profit “”””, (that is declining each year)
>inb4 some buttblasted e drone ranting about “le worked XD” “le seething”
>inb4 some total divas mark claiming that the attitude era was good

stay ding-dong diddly worked e-drones
>>
>>2942604
Okada is better than Roman in every conceivable way. One is a mediocre performer, the other is the best in the world.
>>
>>2942658
this
>>
Okada is lifting New Japan to 20-year highs
Reigns is dragging WWE to 20-year lows
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.