[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cruiserweights who will be with the company for years and likely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: GALLAGHER_06222016ca_0012JPG.jpg (34KB, 615x923px) Image search: [Google]
GALLAGHER_06222016ca_0012JPG.jpg
34KB, 615x923px
Cruiserweights who will be with the company for years and likely have successful non-cruiserweight careers.
Hard Mode: Don't pick Neville
Extreme Mode: Pick and defend a lucha
>>
>>2939147
This guy just fucked your girl, what do you do? Wait you don't have one
>>
>>2939148
I bet he shoots cum in the shape of zebra stripe gum tattoos.
>>
File: 1462233546003.jpg (14KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
1462233546003.jpg
14KB, 238x192px
>>2939148
>when your gf cheats on you with a guy who looks like he rides one of those bicycles with one big wheel in the front and one small wheel in the back
>>
>>2939164
I bet he's so white that his dick is fully pink
>>
>>2939178
>what is a foreskin?
>>
How is he this jacked while also so skinny looking? Is it his complexion?
>>
File: 519138.jpg (62KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
519138.jpg
62KB, 675x900px
>>2939147
>Extreme Mode: Pick and defend a lucha

>English is his first language
>Multiple cool masks variations to sell kids
>Amazing at flippyshit
I just want Catboy to be happy and successful, Metalik is dead on arrival as Misticara 2.0, just give him a shot, goddamn it.
>>
>>2939147
that faggot is future endeavored as hell without 205 live
>>
>>2940312
>UK division
>>
>>2939323
Metalik is so talented that I think WWE actually has a racism problem with Mexicans.
>>
>>2940477
They just have absolutely no idea how to make luchadors work in WWE and what makes them over in other parts of the world.
>>
>>2940482
For Vince every lucha is like rey and has to be booked like a underdog babyface.

Currend Sin cara could be a good bad ass heel imoo.
>>
>>2939147

They should just do away with the cruiserweight. Have big guys vs little guys. Balor makes it work so can others.

Theres plenty of big guys who cant sell or talk for shit and theres a ton of short guys that can do both.
If the idea is that the champion of the WWE is the baddest motherfucker out there than let the fantasy be that he will still be the baddest motherfucker even if hes slightly smaller than the big guys. Sean Michaels could do it why cant people like Neville?
They are shooting themselves in the foot by making a half-assed show with these "cruiserweights" instead of using them to enhance their main products.
>>
>>2940491
Sin Cara is criminally underused. If they don't give him something to do soon then I'll surrender and start asking for them to turn him into Hunico again.
>>
>>2939147
He looks like a baby ffs

I don't dislike him but still...
>>
>>2940496
>They should just do away with the cruiserweight.

As far as I'm concerned, they could just as well call 205 Live "the Neville and Jack Gallagher Show". I can't even remember who else is on there.
>>
i have hope for Drew Gulak.not only is he a certified DUSTIN boy, he would work well as a corporate suit.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.