[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wrestled for 10+ years >smarks claim he outdrew cena but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

>wrestled for 10+ years
>smarks claim he outdrew cena but they buried him
>smarks claim hes better than edge
>literally no match that stands out in any way shape or form
>no angle that stands out whatsoever
>n-no bully based christian

Why do you guys fall in love with random shitty underdog wrestlers?
>>
>>2938890
Rent free
>>
I like Christian and a lot of guys like him. I like the talent level he had and he was always consistently entertaining.

BUT he should've never been positioned near the top of any company and that's the problem a lot of smarks have when trying to push solid talent that doesn't stand out in anyway beyond the means of their abilities.

If you want proof just go back to Christian when he finally got to be a main event against Orton on Smackdown. Those two were such shit that someone like Mark Henry had to save the show.
>>
didn't you just make this thread?
>>
>>2939004
No
>>
>>2939395
Yes
>>
>>2940336
Damn you to Hell, you piece of shit. I just saw this trash-ass thread that was about to go to sweet, sweet page 11 when YOU DONE FUCKED IT UP. Why do you have to tease my cock like that?
>>
>>2938890
ehh gotta look at it like this, his Christian Cage run was probably he most entertaining work of 2005-2006 on a consistent basis, if this was applied in WWE he wouldve been huge, he was already getting cheers over cena when cena drafted to Raw
>>
>>2940363
U type like a faggot mark
>>
>>2938921
The Orton vs Christian feud was great you fucking pleb
>>
I like Edge and Christian. I think they're within the same level of wrestling talent. I just like Christian's face and music more.
>>
>>2942841
Edge is far more premier than Christian ever was

Look at that smirk and tell me he wasn't borne to spear the champ, good first contender shit champ I suppose
>>
>>2942954
Oh, Edge's smirk is GOAT for sure. I just don't particularly like the shape of his face.
>>
>>2938890

That's exactly what happened though.
They even switched him to Smackdown to keep him as far away from Cena as possible and to cool him down so Cena's 2005 rocket push didn't get screwed up.

Basically Christian was to John Cena in 2005 what Daniel Bryan was to Roman Reigns in 2015
>>
>>2942963
Bryan actually get title runs though. Christian got shit on.
>>
>>2942961
>nu-/asp/ in a nutshell

Absolutely disgusting
>>
>>2942973
Hey I love Edge and I'm glad he got to be at the top as much as he deserved. I just don't like his face.
>>
>>2938890
christian cage was based in tna
>>
>>2942961
Yeah he was a pretty shit face
>>
>>2942978
You're not the only one. I know a guy irl who looks like a scrawny nerd version of edge and he's a complete piece of shit and because of that I never liked Edge
>>
>>2938890
Someone really made this claim? Fucc
>>
>>2943793
Christian's shirt was the highest-selling piece of merch in WWE during 2005. 18+
>>
>>2938890
Who the fuck says Christian is better than Edge? Pretty sure smarks aren't even that retarded.
>>
You know one can say he likes a wrestler without thinking he should have been a ten time world champ and the face of the company? Christian was a great midcarder for the most of his career, and a wrestling company needs those just like it needs main eventers
>>
>>2943798
Have you read a christian thread before?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.