[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's a fucking disgrace how Nash isn't in the Observer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

It's a fucking disgrace how Nash isn't in the Observer Hall of Fame while cucks like Jericho and Mysterio are
>>
>>2938806
No dimes
>>
Hi Wolfcuck !
>>
Meltz and his drones have an irrational hateboner for Big Sexy.
>>
>>2938806
Agreed. But you've got to remember Meltzer handpicks who gets to vote and lots of them are Meltzer influenced and/or known Nash haters.

If you'd some of the names who vote in WON HoF you think it was a joke e.g. here are some guys who vote

Rob McCarron
Jeff Hawkins
Rich Kraetsch
Joe Gagne
Dylan Hales
Karl Stern
Alan Counihan
Chris Harrington

and it goes on and on meanwhile guys like Kevin Sullivan, Eric Bischoff, Sean Waltman etc. don't have a vote.
>>
>Never on top except for when he was one of the worst drawing champions
>>
Fuck off nwowolfcuck
>>
>>2938806
>Wrestling observer HoF
The WWE HoF is unbearable as it is. Why should I care about an autistic version?
>>
>>2938839
Holy shit those literally whos are unironically marks. None of them have worked a day in the business in their life.

If Meltzer wasn't such an unlikeable shitheel he'd have more actual workers to vote on his faggot ass HOF
>>
>>2938845
wolfcuck is not wrong in this case

Nash has a bigger impact on the business than Chris "Mid card" Jericho
>>
>>2938852
Some more names who eligble to vote in WON HoF:

Kevin Eck
Lance Storm
Mister Saint Laurent
Missy Hyatt
Matt Farmer
Jim Cornette
John Pollock
John LaRocca (President of PREMIER wrestling)
Wade Keller
Alex Greenfield
Bryan Alvarez
Court Bauer
Brandon Howard
Michael Sempervive
Bruce Mitchell
>>
>>2938857
>a list of wwe rejects and never-drew-a-penny's

When Jim Cornette is the biggest name on your list, you know it's shit
>>
>>2938856
and Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit and Daniel Bryan and.....
>>
Nah they're trying to protect him. If they induct him into the hall of fame he's gonna have to walk and might blow another quad.
>>
>>2938842

I dont think dime drawing is a factor, otherwise half the other guys wouldnt be there either

Such as Chris Benoit who is still in despite his murders
>>
>>2938864
Not funny. Try to be a bit more informed about a subject before commenting. WON HoF is literally a words printed on a Newsletter and can be accessed online or sent via mail.
>>
>>2938863
>Eddie
>couldn't even draw flies in Mexican border towns

meanwhile Nash headlined huge houses for several straight years

But Magoo has always had a hate boner for the kliq, he only begrudgingly put Shawn in
>>
>>2938867
Benoit got inducted into WON HOF in 2003 which shows how much of a joke it is.
>>
>>2938879
I wonder what the mentality was to put him in at that point

what did benoit have going for him in 2003? maybe 2 or 3 good matches and one ppv buyrate with the rock?
>>
>>2938872

He'd need to walk to the mailbox wouldn't he?

Shit he might blow both quads.
>>
>>2938892
If you aren't a draw you have to be a top tier worker to get in the hall
>>
>>2938929
He has a wife with two legs to do it for him

Not the sharpest knife in the drawer are you
>>
>>2938933
Also longevity and positive historical significance

>Nash did draw (only people who say he doesn't are those who don't provide numbers)
>he's the best 6'10 worker in history of business and in top 5 over 6'10 workers ever
>he has good longevity
>he has major positive historical significance
>>
>people still blame le metlz for a thing that's completely fan vote

you've worked yourself into shoots, brothers.
>>
>>2938986
WON HOF is not fan voted - it's a cast of formers workers, personalities, historians, and other people who Meltzer deems good enough to vote. Meltzer picks everyone who gets to vote.

Me, you and everybody on here can't vote in WON HOF.

WOF HOF is not WON End of Year Awards.

You fucking moron.
>>
>>2938872
>being worked this hard by a shitpost
You're unironically SEETHING mark.
>>
>>2938986
He definitely had a clear bias against Sting going in, and still resists Junkyard Dog.
>>
>Nashkeks in tears

>>2938981
nope

>>2938863
>>2938856
wrong
>>
>Nashkeks in tears

>>2938981
nope

>>2938863
>>2938856
wrong
>>
>>2938806
He never drew a dime, irelevant now, ugly and boring.
>>
>shit wrestler
>shit promo
>shit booker
>shit person

He should be inducted into prison for crimes against wrestling.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.