[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imagine if Undertaker's streak hadn't been broken before

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Imagine if Undertaker's streak hadn't been broken before losing to this nigga this year
>>
>>2938781

Why don't they make him a heel? He has the aura of a fucking heel and it would make a shit ton more sense than pushing him as a face..
>>
>>2938781
Oh god. The booing would have been amazing.

>>2939631
Because they are too retarded to remember how the Rock got big.
Make him heel for a bit, then turn him face.
>>
>>2938781
Imagine WWE actually thinking this would get Roman over.
>>
>>2940371
Reigns will never been even close to the same level as The Rock.
>>
>>2939631
He should at least be the dicky anti hero. The fact that Roman is still booked as an "against the odds" plucky underdog is insane
>>
>>2940376
But they did. They thought beating Taker would get him over, that's why they did it.
>>
>>2940376
I think it's funny they're applying the Cena model to Roman in the first place.

Cena, for the most part, is the reason WWE is in the state it's in now. He drove WWE towards a more merch focuses revenue stream while their TV advertising deals and PPV buys crumbled. Even more worrying about Roman is his merch isn't that good either, but that shouldn't even be the focus. Merch was much bigger and more important when Cena was on the rise, because it was replacing the money lost on TV and PPV. Now, the replacement for those revenue streams is supposed to be the network, but the numbers just aren't there, and they aren't positioning Roman as the big reason to get the network.

This isn't even going in to how much a problem he is on TV ratings, he's worse than Cena ever was in that regard.
>>
>>2940397
Cena really wasn't that bad. Ratings going down during Cena's main stint as top guy basically comes down to the industry as whole no longer being trendy. Cena did a good job to keep the company in a solid state for nearly a decade. When you consider that Cena is the biggest draw ever behind Austin, Hogan and Rock, he did is job well. Reigns on the other hand is tanking in all areas worse than any other top guy in history.
>>
>>2939631
because all the obese smarks booing him will cheer for him instead

smarks like cheering for the heels
>>
>>2940410
Yeah, that's my point though. Wrestling was no longer trendy, so Cena was positioned in such a way that his merch drove revenue. Roman seems to be failing at TV and Merch...while being unable to drive the WWE core to the network, which is the replacement for the poor TV and Merch sales. I understand Cena is a huge draw, but not close to what a huge draw in the 90s was, yet he still managed to make WWE wildly profitable. The "new" Cena has literally nothing to say for himself, 5 years in to his career. 5 years in, Cena was a monster merch seller
>>
>>2940413
Yeah look at how much Sheamus got cheered after finally turning heel
>>
>>2938781
Raw would be getting 0.2 ratings because smarks would have literally shot themselves
>>
File: mbfyb.gif (791KB, 245x150px) Image search: [Google]
mbfyb.gif
791KB, 245x150px
Who fucking cares, shut the fuck up, faggot. Stop wasting your time with bitch ass WWE, watch some REAL NIGGA shit.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.