[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>women's revolution™ boy that sure lasted long. what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

File: divas.jpg (299KB, 654x666px) Image search: [Google]
divas.jpg
299KB, 654x666px
>women's revolution™
boy that sure lasted long.

what went wrong?

i thought the horsewomen were going to bring in a new era where the girls are on the level of the boys. but the division has just regressed back to the Divas Era.
>>
>>2938678
Carmella Deadass looks like a male
Lana is sexy
Bliss is cute
>>
>>2938678
Crop out the right side of the pic, and we're golden
>>
File: IMG_0634.jpg (93KB, 500x665px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0634.jpg
93KB, 500x665px
>>2938684
>>
>>2938681
This
>>
Horsetties are all charisma vaccums using a name they never earned. They also cry all the time.

Blissfu, Ms Money 'Mella, and Sexy Lana are what the division needs.
>>
>>2938678
>what went wrong?
WWMeme
>>
>>2938698
Bliss and Lana are embarrassingly bad. Don't think the division needs them
>>
File: Leah-Vandale-Feet-2483376.jpg (1MB, 1300x1733px) Image search: [Google]
Leah-Vandale-Feet-2483376.jpg
1MB, 1300x1733px
>ywn give carmella a foot rub
>>
>>2938711
Implying that Carmella isn't embarrassingly bad
>>
>>2938714
She can talk and get heat so nope
>>
>>2938698
>a name they never earned

This. They were also impatient with it, just grabbing the first 4 to come along and present themselves.

Becky, Charlotte and Sasha could do it, because they have a degree of athletic or indie background and can act bullying or heelish. But they should have waited for a legit shitkicker like Asuka to come along and take the fourth spot. Then Bayley makes a perfect Dusty Rhodes style foil to their heelish ways, by being a loveable underdog.

But you know, fuck logical booking.
>>
>>2938716
Alexa and Lana are better talkers and can get better reactions.
>>
>>2938723
Alexa is mediocre at best and fails completely at getting heat. Ditto for Lana
>>
>>2938698
Women generally cry alot m8, everything they do is based around emotions.
>>
>>2938678
If you think these women aren't more popular and more skilled than the ones in the "kelly kelly era", then I don't know what to tell you.
The dolls deal would have never happened few years ago because nobody cared about Eve Torres or Jillian. Now you have women in the top 5 merch.
>>
File: trump animu.jpg (100KB, 486x806px) Image search: [Google]
trump animu.jpg
100KB, 486x806px
Honestly i think all that girl power shit was pushed hard in all forms of media because the marketing jews thought there would be some cultural shift when Clinton was supposed to win. Like there were a lot of movies with le strong woman™ cliche main characters, like star wars and hunger games, they were really trying to brainwash people.
Then someone played trumps music and bah god he sent white feminism straight to hell
>>
Why didnt any of the girls beat up stephanie mcmahon on tv they totally could of gotton mega over recycling the austin mcmahon fued because people really hate her
Instead we got a really long forced fued on raw and a brain dead mick foley screaming "historical"
>>
you guys know nothing about drawing dimes.
>>
The biggest problem is that they always just circlejerk about how progressive it is, instead of moving on and just putting on a regular story the men normally would they just keep jammng all the women into one event and during promos talk about muh herstory. It just makes it all feel like a cheap Stephanie publicity stunt (which, lets be honest, that's all it is).
>>
>>2938767
Women showing physical dominance doesn't get them over. Wrestling is all about perception.
>>
True story last night I had a dream I raped Alexa Bliss I choked her came on her face and pissed on it and she was just sitting there quietly tears coming down her face then she complained about it on reddit haha
>>
>>2938734
They are better at the mic than Carmella, but you're right about them failing at getting hear from the crowd. Btw, Carmella still gets crickets when she makes her entrance.
>>
>>2938678
>i thought the horsewomen were going to bring in a new era where the girls are on the level of the boys.

They would have, if Vince would have let them. Instead they have to watch, while Alexa, Carmella and Co. embarrass themselves in the ring again.
>>
>>2938786
Chyna
>>
>>2938776
Which was the problem with HIAC. The event was one big schlicking. Instead of just allowing them to have their historic match (and totally rip off Mankind/Taker, but I digress), they also had to have them main event. They should have saved the ME for Roadblock: End of the Line and hyped it up; had them appear on the news, ESPN, etc. Instead they blew their load all at once.
>>
>>2938678
Divas are a draw, wymnyn wresslers are not. Simple.
>>
>>2938751
>Now you have women in the top 5 merch.

Ahahahahahahahahahahhjajaahahahjja "no".
>>
>>2938884

TRUTH!
>>
The idea that thinking only hot women draw is sexist is hilarious. A hot woman is to women's wrestling what a big roided up dude is to men's wrestling. Looks matter for both genders.
>>
>Bayley's gimmick only works with NXT audience
>Sasha is a terrible face
>Becky doesn't have a character she's just sami zayn with an accent
>Charlotte is unattractive and her gimmick is wooing

gee why are better looking wrestlers with actual characters doing better than generic "muh workrate" wrestlers in a mainstream setting
>>
>>2938998
This, workrate shitters never drew a dime.
>>
>>2938884
Nope. Neither draw and that's a fact.
>>
>>2938678
>what went wrong?
becky is alright but like all irish she sounds retarded and that rustles dunn something fierce. also that steampunk shit is cringe. bayley, charlotte & sasha can't talk, can't work, ugly af and contribute nothing of value beyond some hilarious botchamania clips. basically the wwe forgot that women's wrestling is only entertaining when it involves models in thongs and/or dykes stiffing the fuck out of each other.
>>
>>2938905
In this era of antidraws, some of them are top merch sellers (specially the Bellas, Sasha, Bayley and Bliss).
>>
Would Maria in jeans draw the dimes?
>>
>>2938681
And none of them can wrestle. Vince is basically pushing divas again and not female wrestlers.
>>
>>2939564
Maybe because Bliss was a huge success.
>>
>>2939564
Anything wrong with that?
>>
>>2939564
That's because divas draw more and serve more use as eye candy than mediocre wrestling that this revolution provides. Most people don't give a fuck if they're breaking barriers with all these "achievements"
>>
File: FB_IMG_1500337864662.jpg (40KB, 715x709px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1500337864662.jpg
40KB, 715x709px
>>2938678
My precious blissfu has buried three of them so far, only charles is left.
>>
>>2939603
Bliss vs Charlotte is a dream feud for me.
>>
If the MYC works out, there are more than enough nxt qts to put these slags out to pasture
>>
>>2938713
>watching luckswing
>>
>>2938713
>watching luckswing
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.