[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should people who were/are fans of wrestling be allowed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 1500889740725.png (18KB, 641x573px) Image search: [Google]
1500889740725.png
18KB, 641x573px
Should people who were/are fans of wrestling be allowed to become wrestlers?
>>
>>2938565
Why not? It isn't illegal.
>>
>>2938565
Steve Austin watched wrestling ever since he was a kid
>>
>>2938577
wtf i hate stone cold now
>>
Why not? It worked for Mike Levy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OORtxeqD56M
>>
File: KoD_Consider the following.png (734KB, 677x686px) Image search: [Google]
KoD_Consider the following.png
734KB, 677x686px
>>2938565
That's like asking should people who were/are fans of sports be allowed to be come athletes.
>>
>>2938599
But wrestling isn't a competitive sport. So that doesn't work. You know what else doesn't work? "Wrestling schools". The idea of marks being able to pay to be able to train to become wrestlers, or at least pretend to be, is a fundamentally bad idea.
>>
Only if they actually get professional training, or else you get things like >>2938593
>>
>>2938565
Who else besides Brock Lesnar and Ultimate Warrior weren't already a fan before entering the business?
>>
>>2938614
But that's wrong, retard. People need to learn how take bumps properly. Unless you are already a very fit person who is also an acrobat or stuntman, you have a lot to learn.
>>
>>2938565
Are you fucking retarded?

In what world would someone decide to become a wrestler without knowing anything about it?

You think Roman never watched WWE growing up? You think Cena just accidentally found himself at a training session by chance?

kill yourself
>>
>>2938620
Pretty much everyone who wrestled in the 60s and 70s.
>>
Pretty much all the indie dudes that went on to become big like punk and bryan were marks and kids during the attitude era.

The other side of the equation is when wwe hires some dumb model or an NFL wash out that doesnt give a shit about wrestling and just wants to be somewhat famous and get a paycheck
>>
>>2938633
In this world. It used to be a basic thing for bouncers and bodybuilders to get into "that weird shit" for easy money.
>>
I mean cena is legit an autist, if you ever read about his personal life and childhood, dude is also an anime ass nigga
>>
File: Lt_goldberg.jpg (41KB, 624x388px) Image search: [Google]
Lt_goldberg.jpg
41KB, 624x388px
>>2938633
>In what world would someone decide to become a wrestler without knowing anything about it?
>>
>>2939256
But Punk and Bryan are the shits.
>>2938633
>In what world would someone decide to become a wrestler without knowing anything about it?
When smart promoters were breaking them in. Someone like Verne Gagne would break in one wrestler a year. Usually a good amateur wrestler, like Baron Von Raschke or Ole Anderson. Back in those days amateur wrestlers actually wanted to turn pro. Now pro-wrestling isn't wrestling and there's no money in it, so they don't bother.
>>
>>2938614
Wrestling still requires you to be strong/athletic to be good. (Notice how I said good). There are still things you have to learn, like taking a proper bump, how to call spots, match psychology, and learning how to work safe.

Schools are important because no credible promotion will hire a yard tard, most GOOD-CREDIBLE schools will teach you how to network and help you get out of state bookings as well.
>>
>>2939524
>taking a proper bump
They only have to teach that because of how stupid wrestling has become
>how to call spots
Most people didn't call anything back in the day. They knew enough about wrestling to just wrestle.
>match psychology
You learn that in the ring. That's why kids wrestle vets.
>and learning how to work safe.
See the first one.
>>
>>2939524
>taking a proper bump
They only have to teach that because of how stupid wrestling has become
>how to call spots
Most people didn't call anything back in the day. They knew enough about wrestling to just wrestle.
>match psychology
You learn that in the ring. That's why kids wrestle vets.
>and learning how to work safe.
See the first one.
>>
>>2939575
So why aren't you a wrestler? Seems like you know a lot about it.
>>
smarks shouldn't become wrestlers
>>
>>2940506
Why would I want to be a wrestler? There's no money in it anymore.
>>
>>2938614

Unlike in almost every sport, in wrestling you can very easily get killed of kill someone if you are not trained properly
>>
>>2940587
You're a fag
>>
>>2940593
Because I don't want to go into a business with no money?
>>
>>2940601
Oh so you are sure you could make so much money in other stuff, right?
So why the fuck are you here and not out there making that piles of money?
>>
>>2940692
I didn't realise using this board precluded me from making money.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.