[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Triple H and Vince McMahon Upset With Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: HoundsOfJUSTED.png (329KB, 893x422px) Image search: [Google]
HoundsOfJUSTED.png
329KB, 893x422px
> There is some heat on both Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins following their victory over The Miztourage on Raw on Monday, according to The Dirty Sheets Podcast.

> It looks like this gesture might have been a botch that was detrimental to WWE’s creative plans for Ambrose and Rollins at SummerSlam. Triple H and Vince McMahon were upset with this since it could spoil their plan for a fist bump moment taking place in the future, likely at SummerSlam. McMahon feels that a hug is more significant than a fist bump and didn’t feel that the two should’ve hugged after their victory.

> It was reported earlier this week that WWE will have Rollins and Ambrose challenge Cesaro and Sheamus for the Raw Tag Team Championship at SummerSlam, and the idea of the match is to build to a “fist bump” moment between Rollins and Ambrose signaling Ambrose has finally forgiven Rollins for turning on The Shield.

I guess we will get to see them cleanly pinned by Bo and Curtis Axel in the pre-show at summerslam
>>
>>2937737
lol they hugged on Raw?
>>
lol they expect these two indy tards to understand psychology and working towards storylines
>>
>>2937745
HOMO
I'll bet Yelissa enjoyed it
>>
JUST
>>
Them hugging was totally stupid. Vince is right
>>
This is bullshit , Ambrose took so much time at the end of raw to look like a botch .
They just want to tease a so called Shield return and it was pretty bad .
It's just a backdoor to add them to the SS card
>>
The hugging was a victory hug
But the end when the SHIELD fistbump was teased it worked me
>>
>>2937828
This. It was a caught-in-the-moment celebratory hug, which added more to the moment when Dean refused the fist bump.
>>
>>2937828
This. It was a caught-in-the-moment celebratory hug, which added more to the moment when Dean refused the fist bump
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.