[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone explain me why people say Kevin Owens looks like a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Owens Fedora.jpg (39KB, 640x907px) Image search: [Google]
Owens Fedora.jpg
39KB, 640x907px
Can anyone explain me why people say Kevin Owens looks like a badass when in reality he looks like the average basement neckbeard you'll see at a comic con
>>
>>2936625
Because those "people" are average basement neckbeards you'll see at a comic con looking for validation so they don't have to admit that they're just average basement neckbeards you'll see at a comic con.
>>
>>2936625
Who has ever said that?
>>
>>2936625
Look on the bright side. You'll know if a person's completely retarded or not.
>>
>>2936632
/t
>>
>>2936646
Seen many who called him the new Lesnar lol
>>
Kevin Owens makes me feel physically ill looking at him.
>>
Owens could beat the shit out of all of us.
>>
>>2936625
m'lady
>>
>>2937933
*tips fedora*
>>
>>2937839
Your imaginary friends don't count. No one says Kevin Owens is a badass and they sure as hell don't book him as a badass.
>>
Those "neck beards" could murder you. I look almost exactly like Kevin Owens and would love to fight you and show you what I mean.

I lift at work constantly; stocking at Home Depot. I've studied for to fight for years. My reflexes are fine tuned.

You come at me - you will die. Just remember that next time you mock Owens and others like him. I could murder you 100 ways with just my bare fucking hands. Introduce weapons and you're dead before you even realize it.

Want to find out what it's like to have your head slide off your neck from one clean cut? Then I dare you - I fucking DARE you to say this shit in public.
>>
>>2937970
>worked
>>
>>2938022
Those "neck beards" could murder you. I look almost exactly like Kevin Owens and would love to fight you and show you what I mean.

I lift at work constantly; stocking at Home Depot. I've studied for to fight for years. My reflexes are fine tuned.

You come at me - you will die. Just remember that next time you mock Owens and others like him. I could murder you 100 ways with just my bare fucking hands. Introduce weapons and you're dead before you even realize it.

Want to find out what it's like to have your head slide off your neck from one clean cut? Then I dare you - I fucking DARE you to say this shit in public.
>>
>>2937970
I could kick your ass.
I'm in the PNW and I'm willing to drive as far as Seattle to prove it.
>>
>>2937921
It's sad that looking at him about all you can physically do, huh kid?
>>
>>2938044
no i don't look at him. that was my point.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.