[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>WWE signs AJ and Nakamura in an attempt to hurt New Japan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: download (12).jpg (9KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
download (12).jpg
9KB, 227x222px
>WWE signs AJ and Nakamura in an attempt to hurt New Japan and steal some of the weeb fanbase
>New Japan builds Naito & Omega to fill the spots and they surpass Nakamura easily and Compare to AJ easily
>Kenny has a title made for him and an American expansion that will be centered around him
>Naito leads the best faction in wrestling and is most likely winning G1
>AJ Styles is stuck playing Hot Potato with a midcard belt while Fucking Jinder Mahal is world Champion
>Nakamura is phoning it in weekly having 2 star matches at best while autists sing his theme song while drawing terrible ratings

Gedo BTFOs WWmeme. BASED
>>
AJ and Nakamura are getting paid and Kenny and the club can't sell out a bingo hall. That USA expansion isn't going to work.
>>
Nakamura is having mediocre matches and working with shitters like Ziggler and Corbin but he's making millions and gets to fuck cornfed white women so he's fine
>>
>>2936565
thats funny considering they sold out in california and their hot topic shirts make more money than the ones Vince has stocked in there
>>
>>2936569
Vince has his own shop for that so that doesn't really mean much. Are you sure they sold out that bingo hall? It looked like they could have packed a few more folding chairs in that dump.
>>
>>2936561

Based Gedo, does anyone else think nak will go back to njpw in a few years? I doubt aj is returning though.
>>
>>2936571
Go back for what, to work stiff ass matches and get moved way down the card for less money? I think he'll make a few spot appearances but I don't see him coming back full time.
>>
>>2936571
Nakamura will retire off that WWE big money. AJ hates Japan so no chance. I really enjoy NJPW but when Vince offers guys big money to basically spar other than a ppv dudes will take the money. It's hilarious to hear folks claim new Japan can steal WWE thunder in America. It's a pipe dream. The only way WWE feels a threat on this continent is if some multi billionaire decides he likes wrestling and wants to put out a product. Most guys don't want to move away from their family to wrestle in a Japanese version of nxt.
>>
>>2936570
>Are you sure they sold out that bingo hall? It looked like they could have packed a few more folding chairs in that dump.

You sound like a complete moron.
>>
>>2936668
Did you not watch the show? It was an embarrassment.
>>
File: 1478665884885.png (157KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1478665884885.png
157KB, 409x409px
>There are "people" that don't want both shows to be good

Unless you have a financial stake in the company why are people so booty blasted over fake fighting
>>
>>2936732
I dont think they had confidence in their own product, they couldve easily fit 3 times what they had maybe more. but they decided to play it safe and test the waters instead.
>>
>>2936771
They should have gone for broke. It was a decent show but the presentation came off as minor league.
>>
>>2936773
That and WWE knows how to make it look like they have a lot of people by spreading out seats more. NJPW didnt do it/probably doesnt know about it. I've sat ring side for a WWE show and there arent that many rows at all on the floor. from the entrance to the ring theres only about 7-8 rows. IF you notice in the NJPW USA show on their way to the ring/when camera was zoomed out there were a shit load of rows like 15+ that they bunched up as close as they could which made the place look small

WWE has the bleachers and all that other stuff though I'm only speaking of the floor seats. I doubt people in the back of the NJPW saw shit. I barely saw shit in the WWE show and there was only 4 rows in front of me.
>>
>>2936565
Well the Young Bucks are making more money off merch than anyone in the WWE while Omega is making up to $900,000 annually.
>>
>>2936802
I haven't been to a WWE show since they set US bank arena on fire. It was sold out then and cm punk Sat right in front of the king Indian style on the announce table and Daniel Bryan and Sheamus had a pretty good street fight. It was five years ago but they know how to put on a show.
>>
>>2936810
AJ makes a few million a year at least. How do you think WWE gets guys? They make them an offer they can't refuse.
>>
>>2936829
Much like the post you're responding to made a point you couldn't refute
>>
>Gedo turning New Japan into WWE
>Nu Japan fans rejoice
>>
>>2936586
>It's hilarious to hear folks claim new Japan can steal WWE thunder in America
This. 2004-2009 TNA and ROH were putting out better wrestling but wwe was still king. There's a reason they're called e drones and they'll always defend the familiar turd Vince shits in their plate over something else.
>>
>>2937454
Go look up the viewership for RAW in even 2009 and check it now.
>>
>>2937419
go back
>>
>>2937468
go back where?
>>
>>2936561
Only problem is that theirs a lack of homegrown tag teams
>>
>>2937459
Wrestling in the US is dying which means that if NJPW wants to chase a dying audience then they're in for a wild ride.
>>
>>2937515
WWE is dying

ROH & PWG are having their best years ever
>>
>>2937532
ROH is real garbage right now.
>>
>>2936569
>he expects some fish taco eating faggot hipsters from cali to help his business grow

Oh man.
>>
>>2936569
>New Japan in Hot Topic
fucking hell. Where were you when you heard NJPW was kill?
>>
>>2936569
Bullet club shirts sold out young bucks merch got like 5 shirts
>>
>>2937532
>ROH & PWG are having their best years ever
This isn't remotely true. Their best years are far behind them.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.