[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>WWE recently sent a survey out to fans on their mailing list

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 10

File: zack_en2-352x528.png (204KB, 352x528px) Image search: [Google]
zack_en2-352x528.png
204KB, 352x528px
>WWE recently sent a survey out to fans on their mailing list earlier today, seeking input into which talents who are not currently on the WWE roster that fans consider their favorites.
>The names were all from GFWM ROH, New Japan and Lucha Underground, including The Young Bucks, Tiger Mask, Fenix, The Briscoes, Santana, KUSHIDA, The Mac, Ethan Carter (EC3 obviously), Pentagon Dark, Kenny Omega, Kazuchika Okada, Hiroshi Tanahashi, Hangman Page, Sienna, Taya, Kelly Klein, Marty Scurll Deona Purrazzo, Ortiz, Will Osprey (sic), Son of Havoc, Killshot, Kenny King, War Machine, Lashley, Angelia (sic) Love, Jushin Thunder Liger, Mil Muertes, Tetsuya Naito, Texano, and Zack Sabre Jr.
>>
File: 1497842627208.png (931KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
1497842627208.png
931KB, 1136x640px
>>2935794
Source: http://www.pwinsider.com/article.php?id=111225&p=1

Also
>Sienna
>>
I hope wwe gets none of them.
>>
Yuck. Hopefully the NJPW guys stay where they are. Except Yujiro, WEW can have him.
>>
>>2935809
>Not wanting Big Match John vs Big Match Tana
>>
>worst version of tiger mask in the characters history
>ECMEME
>Will Assspray
>73 year old Liger
>Hangman WHO???
>one armed 51 year old tanahashi
>young cucks

The state of the outlaws in 2017
>>
>>2935812
They had a chance back in 02 when Tanahashi wanted to do excursion training in the WWE but Johnny Ace decided to sign Kenzo Suzuki instead.
>>
>>2935828
What a moron.
>>
>>2935813
tiger mask iv is great. fuck you.
>>
I'm surprised they haven't signed purrazzo already
>>
>>2935846
18+ kid
>>
>>2935851
watch his heel run with liger in noah.
>>
I want JoMo back in WWE for a real world title run and maybe some of the more charismatic cruiserweights like Scurll, Ibushi, Bushi or Omega to spice up 205 live
>>
I really want to see Kenny there one day. Not yet though.
>>
What does it matter if the same shifty writers and bookers and Vince run everything? Marty Schrull in the WWE lol are you fucking kidding me?
>>
Honestly wouldn't mind seeing The Briscoes in the WWE TBQHSMHTBHPHAMALAM
>>
>>2935809
Same here.

>>2935812
It would be shite, Cena is much better than he was years ago but still mediocre next to GO ACE.
>>
I could see Okada maybe selling out, but Tanahashi? Never. He put the company on his back and carried it out of death, he's loyal to the end.
>>
>>2935886
Omega won't go unless he gets creative control which Vince won't do plus The Elite "brand" means less reason to sign too, same for Young Bucks.
>>
>>2935916
>I could see Okada maybe selling out

He's been backstage at WWE shows many times, if he was jumping he would have. Okada makes more money outside WWE and by being the face of New Japan.
>>
>>2935809
They can have ZSJ. I'm tired of getting worked by him. He can take his 98 lbs and bullshit submissions to WWE where I don't have to look at him.
>>
Hopefully WWE signs Kenny and the Young Cucks so they can fucking finally get buried and I never have to see them again. Based Vince will put stupid geeks in their place.
>>
File: IMG_20170728_182725.jpg (56KB, 540x743px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170728_182725.jpg
56KB, 540x743px
>>2935939
He will defeat Ace Tana for the IC title at Wrestle Kingdom and be the leader of Suzuki Gun, and you will love it.
>>
I could see them getting Texano. He's pretty much a better Del Rio
>>
>>2935794
>no wymyn
KEK
>>
>>2935968
D-delete this
>>
File: 1490522326218.jpg (7KB, 261x203px) Image search: [Google]
1490522326218.jpg
7KB, 261x203px
>>2935897
>marty SHH's the crowd for the finger spot
>Crowd "WHAT?!"

kek
>>
>>2935794
>no Allie
>no EVIL
what did Edrones mean by this?
>>
>>2935948
>>2935926
>>2935886
Based Kenny waiting for Vince to die before he signs xD
>>
File: 1498009549315.jpg (128KB, 301x301px) Image search: [Google]
1498009549315.jpg
128KB, 301x301px
>>2935968
Reeeeeeee noOOO DELETE THIS
>>
>>2935848
would worship both their fishnets
>>
>>2935794

90% of this list is literally who: the list
>>
>>2935916
>I could see Okada maybe selling out, but Tanahashi? Never.
being the ace of New Japan right now is better than anything Vince could offer him
>>
File: IMG_20170624_125412.jpg (48KB, 852x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170624_125412.jpg
48KB, 852x640px
>>2935916
>I could see Okada maybe selling out
>>
>>2936189
You mean New Japan are throwing big money at him to stop him from jumping ship.

Okada isn't a mark, he already betrayed his original company to go to new japan and if WWE offers him enough he'd go there too
>>
War Machine in the wwe would be cool, but they'd Be ruined by the whole "big guys can't be quick" bs. And be lumped in with AOP and that earthquake/typhoon rehash that's in NXT
>>
>>2936204
>Okada isn't a mark, he already betrayed his original company
I can't tell if you're seriously suggesting ace of new japan is some equivalent to anything in toryumon mexico
> if WWE offers him enough he'd go there too
with the absolutely immeasurable amount of trust they put in him back in 2012, how much they're pushing him both in wrestling and the mainstream he'd be a proper retard to go to WWE for any amount of money just to get some China sympathizer gimmick
>>
>>2936213
Yeah why would he want to go to a safer company where no one is trying to kill him with piledrivers, top rope suplexes, headbutts and stiff lariats when he could go to WWE and earn more money for doing less work?

Surely he cares about muh workrate and card position far more than his health or wealth just like obsessive purosu fans like you!
>>
>>2936229
you could've just pointed out you wanted to shitpost to begin with instead of making me waste any effort
>>
>>2935997
Sienna and Taya are women
>>
>>2935794
Please God no. WWE has enough indy anti-draw faggots.
>>
>>2936232
>i'm not a massive mark who wont allow himself to look at wrestlers career options objectively you're just le shitposting like they warned me on reddit

The reason Okada has a huge paycheck is because they don't want him to be poached by WWE. Not rewarding his loyalty or because they trust him or whatever faggy reason you tell yourself
>>
>>2936229
>WWE is a safer company
>Japan/Strong style is about being stiff
What are another contenders for prowrestling myth of the year award?
>>
Okada earned over 2million US dollars last year. Only a handful of WWmeme stars make more than that.

And Okada's schedule is a lot comfier, probably half as many dates as WWE, a lot of short tag matches and a lot of time to rest after he does the big 6 star matches.
>>
>>2936236
you clearly know very little about the topic from thinking everything is dangerous to thinking being Ace of New Japan at under 30 isn't a massive deal, you're not worth the time
>>
>>2936241
Say what you like about WWE but they wouldn't let a midgt like Kenny Omega drop a top guy head first off the top rope or let Shitbata headbutt him so hard he turns himself into a vegetable.

And Okada would be a top guy in the WWE no matter what delusions you have about how they treat top foreign talent there

>>2936245
And? He isnt it to be the Ace he's in it for the money and if someone else offers him more he'll take it because he isn't a mark
>>
>>2936261
You don't need piledrivers to injure someone. A green wrestler can injure you with a suplex or scoop slam.
>>
>>2936261
The point is being ace is big money you absolute retard and he'll probably still be making the ace money in a decades time with actual potential to earn some celebrity in his home country, he's got a guaranteed job for probably like 20 years with new japan or he fucks off to america leaving his homeland and any family outside those who will live and any real chance of japanese celebrity for what? Barely more money to work dolph ziggler whilst constantly being in fear Vince will give you an Area 731 gimmick with nowhere near as much job security
>>
>>2935968
I fucking hate that piece of shit. Objectively, I know his gimmick of being a fucking bag of bones that taps everyone out is probably some kind of revolutionary amazing heel shit, but I actually want him dead in a ditch. Fuck that faggot.
>>
Liger is about to retire anyways he's older than Taker and still going.
>>
>Taya on the list
>Morrison isn't

Power of love gimmick when?
>>
>>2936291
this
>>
I FUCKING HATE ZACK SABER JR AND HIS VEGAN AIDS VICTIM LOOKING ASS

AND HIS SUBMISSIONS ARE SO FUCKING STUPID BECAUSE HE DOESN'T WORK ANY OF THEM SO HE JUST SLIPS THROUGH LIKE 5 OF THEM GIVING THEM NO WEIGHT

AND THEN HE ENDS HIS MATCH WITH TANAHASHI AFTER WORKING HIS BICEP THE WHOLE HALF HOUR

TO END IT IN A WRIST LOCK

FUCKING CUNT DIE OR EAT STEAK JESUS CHRIST

GIVE FALE THE BELT
>>
>>2936418

Also, he exposes the business with his submission bullshit because you still need actual strength to apply submissions to a resisting opponent.

There's a reason roosterweight fucks never win open-weight divisions in bjj or grappling
>>
>>2936440
Lou These has exposed this business' fakeness more than 50 years ago. Get with the time, kid.
>>
>>2936261
>Okada would be a top guy in the WWE no matter what delusions you have about how they treat top foreign talent there

Kek. Name me ONE non english speaking top guy/Champion in WEW history. Just. One.
>>
>>2935794
>Deona Purrazzo

Why don't contract her already?
They obviously want to
>>
>>2936508
It would take more than his current 2.2m deal to bring him over. And there's no way they'd pay a guy $4m or whatever it would take and not have him at the top of the card.
>>
>wwe announces huge indy signing
>bills him from new Japan
>has aj, guns and gallows, adam cole, and balor build it up as a former "brother"
>Monday night raw
>reigns challenges this outsider
>arena goes dark
>terminator music plays
>giant bullet club logo on the titantron
>spotlight on dark stage
>Hangman Page
>>
>>2936291
>being this worked by the alltime GOAT
have sex
>>
>>2936545
Never happen. Sounds fun but it's Vince.
>>
>>2936545
Would mark desu
>>
>>2936559
>Never happen. Sounds fun but it's Vince.

cringe
>>
>>2936229
>more money
Get a fucking clue, mark. The only guys who make real money are Cena, Orton and Lesnar. This has been proven times and times again. And Okada already makes Cena/Orton money.
>>
>>2936229
WWE has a softer wrestling style but they also have more injuries. Really makes you think.
>>
>>2936628
Rather fuck up a leg or arm than my neck tbqhwy
>>
>>2936653
Tell that to Paige who almost had to retire because of a neck injury.
>>
>>2936653
>Austin
>Edge
>Benoit
>Bryan
>>
>>2935853
>noah
Hahaha

Fuck off
>>
>>2936628
Two ways to get injured. Massive collisions or no rest. Guess with promotion has which.
>>
>>2936233
Literally who?
>>
File: zack bolshevick jr.jpg (416KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
zack bolshevick jr.jpg
416KB, 2048x1536px
>>2935794
>>
>>2935828
Suzuki forced WWE to sign his untalented wife as part of the deal so Vince had to pay two salaries for a husband and wife who accomplished nothing.
>>
File: zsj.jpg (26KB, 255x700px) Image search: [Google]
zsj.jpg
26KB, 255x700px
>>2935968
>>
>>2937068
i cropped because i don't want to see the weeb when i jack off
>>
>>2936418
>>2936440
WORKED
>>
>>2936229
WWE uses superplexes as transitional spots
>>
>>2936508
He speaks English retard
>>
>>2936235
>biggest anti-draw in the company is a homegrown FCW alum
>>
>>2936261
Yeah instead they'd put Okada up against some green-as-fuck NXT roidpig on a house show in front of 2K people so he can drop him on his neck and keep him out for 6 months
>>
>>2936653
You're an idiot
>>
>>2936622
Okada actually draws so he's definitely getting better paydays than Ortonnetty
>>
>>2936508
Yokozuna retard
>>
>>2936440
Cry more, Jimbo
>>
>>2936666
nice digits and I'll add
>Droz
>Tyson Kidd
>Hardcore Holly
>Lita

Seriously >>2936653 is a dumbass
>>
>>2935809
Son of Havoc is the most WWE guy not in the WWE, though.
>>
>>2935794
>People were asking for fucking Killshot of all people over based Cage

what the fuck is wrong with smarks
>>
>>2937500
Killshot is based you pleb
>>
>>2937394
Yokozuna was Samoan born in America ya retard
>>
>>2937497
He was in FCW/NXT and was released. He is not coming back until he gets pretty big check with the contract.
>>2935848
>>2936532
I think they will, but she is too young for them now. They want her to gain a name and get a little older. They don't want another Paige situation.
>>2935916
Why would he sell out now? He's the Ace of company, they pay him big bucks. Plus he can have killer matches in NJPW and in WWE he wouldn't have a certain future.
>>2935948
Will be fun looking at wrestling boards and social media during this December and January. YB and Kenny working everyone.
>>2936291
It's not metaheel. It's heel. Just heel. You don't like him, you want him to die. He is your perfect heel, same with oldschool wrestling, you woudl go to a show just to shout expletives at the guy and he would just give you a bird and you would rage and hope someone kills him. Or maybe even throw things at him.
Isn't he great?
>>
Desperate. Can't wait until talent finally sees how bad wwmeme is and finally jumps ship to KNOW

>Okada vs Orton
>Cena vs Tenahashi
>Based Kenny vs Dbry
>Young Bucks vs Revival
>Naito vs Reigns
>Ishii vs Joe
>>
>>2935794
no they didn't
>>
>>2936291
>being this irrationally angry over fake fighting
sort ur life out m8
>>
>>2936508
>>2937384
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPXnsMyNfls
I should clarify my post, I meant name me one WWE topguy/champ who didnt speak English as a first language, and spoke with a very thick accent. You still havent.

My post isnt meant to be mean or racist, Im just trying to point out that historically, to be truly over in wwe, and be considered top tier, week in and week out, you have to be able to talk smoothly in English.

We see Lesnar only once a month in part because on his own, he can't talk for shit. Compared to the Cenas Hogans Austins Rocks, who were the TRUE draws week after week, seeing Lesnar every week would expose him for the snooze fest that his personality ultimately is. Its whats happenin to Roman and why he aint really a draw as no.1 face. You gotta be able to talk man.

Okada and Nakamura can be excellent in the ring, but if they cant cut consistently beautiful promos in fluent English, they will always be midcard guys at best.
>>
>>2937584
>but if they cant cut consistently beautiful promos in fluent English, they will always be midcard guys at best.

Randy Orton
Roman Reigns
JINDER F'N MAHAL
>>
>>2935794
>Sienna
Allysin Kay?

>Ethan Carter (EC3 obviously)
They had a chance with this guy and then dumped him. Now, they want him back?
>>
>>2937594
>Orton Reigns Mahal
3 reasons we see wwe struggling right now.
>>
>>2937599
>They had a chance with this guy and then dumped him. Now, they want him back?
Even he admitted he was garbage back then and deserved to be dumped
>>
>>2937584
Okada could get over in North America just on his talent and natural charisma alone and I still think Nakamura is going to get a WWE title run before he's done.
>>
>>2937668
This , Okada has just to do the rainmaker taunt and people go crazy , his wrestling abilities speak for him .
>>
>>2937756
I was just thinking how incredible Okada with Heyman would be
>>
>>2935794

this is why smarks shouldn't book
>>
File: C3IpookUkAAA4Z0.jpg (456KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
C3IpookUkAAA4Z0.jpg
456KB, 768x1024px
Sorry boys not happening
>>
>>2937068
lol I saw this guy at PWG
Sheenee Hone Proress Itchy Bahn
>>
>>2938745

is anyone more based than okada right now?
>>
>>2939695
Naito
>>
>>2935794
The list doesn't necessarily means WWE wants those guys, does it? Probably just an indication of the style or character that they should try. Say, if many said they want Young Bucks, they'd book more flippy shit in tag matches. Marty Scurll means more comedy. Or if many want Angelina Love and Sabre, they'll hire more anorexics.

Plus, most of these guys are under contract.
>>
>>2938745
Rebuild the pond bigger? What the fug is this nip saying?
>>
>>2935794
I love Lucha Underground, I think The Worldwide Underground, Son Of Havoc, Angelico could all work in WWE now... but I'm not so sure about the rest of them.
Prince Puma/Ricochet would be put in 205 Live and completely wasted... even though he's a more exciting much better Finn Balor.

I've only seen a few bits of NJPW so I can't comment on shit, only seen 3 events from this year out of curiosity and I was too drunk to remember what happened or who even wrestled.
>>
>>2935794
I love Lucha Underground, I think The Worldwide Underground, Son Of Havoc, Angelico could all work in WWE now... but I'm not so sure about the rest of them.
Prince Puma/Ricochet would be put in 205 Live and completely wasted... even though he's a more exciting much better Finn Balor.

I've only seen a few bits of NJPW so I can't comment on shit, only seen 3 events from this year out of curiosity and I was too drunk to remember what happened or who even wrestled.
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.