[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Clarke also said that Austin refused to attend Owen Hart

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: Steve-Austin.jpg (38KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
Steve-Austin.jpg
38KB, 640x359px
>Clarke also said that Austin refused to attend Owen Hart’s funeral because he never forgave Hart for injuring him and not apologizing for it afterward (referring to the injury he suffered from an Owen Hart piledriver). She went on to add that Austin thought Hart may have injured him on purpose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4js_qW86jY

Based Owen keeping Austin SEETHING even after death
>>
Austin did the same thing to Chono with the same move.
>>
>>2935338
So what, Japs made their bed in 1941 you weeaboo fuck.
>>
Blowen Fart
>midcarder 4 life
>never drew a dime
>never won the world title
>dead

Austin
>biggest star of all time
>multi millionaire
>bangs any bitch he wants (literally)
>alive
>>
File: 1468450414946.gif (456KB, 160x159px)
1468450414946.gif
456KB, 160x159px
>>2935345
>alive
>>
>>2935345
You're getting ribbed anon.
>>
>>2935338
Chono wrestled full time for more than decade after that
>>
>>2935334

>Guy nearly kills you
>He doesn't even have the decency to say "my bad"

Only complete pussies would go to his funeral.
>>
>blaming based goatwen hart while not being able to sell a basic move properly and hurting your neck

cuck cold steve austin is the cancer that killed wrestling
>>
>>2935496
based cuck cold working the smarks
>>
>>2935394
Exactly not to mention Owen Hart was a notorious prankster and would constantly rib people all the time like put a live pig in McMahons office and purposely mess up other wrestlers travels

It's not a shock to me his harness had a quick release and didn't have a second emergency rope
>>
>>2935376
so would Austin, if he hadn't made all that filthy money

Anyway, this is 100% bullshit. This wife barely has any relevant wrestling stories to cash in on, so she cashes in on this one. Owen had "I JUST BROKE YOUR NECK" tee shirts made up as official merchandise. Austin was already a valuable company asset and they WOULD have cleared those with him to avoid pissing him off.

Face it, the Harts insist on their "private" life being 100% work when it's in the spotlight. Austin didn't attend in order to maintain kayfabe.
>>
>>2935512

cringe
>>
>>2935519
Owen's entrance video in late 97 featured repeated clips of the botched piledriver, I thought that was weird.
>>
>>2935523
it was the late 90s

everyone was not a pussy like today
>>
Weird how Austin got his neck broken the exact same way he broke Masahiro Chono's neck.
>>
>>2935376
Just shows how much tougher than Austin he is. Bald pussy ass cuck crybaby.
>>
>>2935571
Austin's neck wasn't broken.
>>
>>2935338
>>2935376
Austin apoligze to the nip wrestlerp
>>
>>2935592
He didn't.

Glad based Owen showed him how it feels.
>>
Bret said he never apologized due to the amount of shame he felt from fucking up so badly after Austin told him not to do the move before the match. Bret tried forcing him to apologize, but Owen didn't know how to deal with it, and didn't do any thing.
>>
do you think debra mentioned owen when she got beat up?
>>
Austin and Vince literally killed owen as a revenge
>>
>>2935334
>Blowen Fart

Based Owen Hart living in yr head rent free from beyond the grave
>>
>>2935599
>>2936872
He did
>>
Remember when Austin celebrated Owens death by chugging down a beer
>>
>>
>>2935334
I don't really blame Austin. Owen could have very well crippled him, and the Owen doesn't been have the common decency to go "Jesus Christ, sorry dude"

I don't think Owen even visited Austin in the hospital, and that's just fucked up.
>>
>>2937010
I just realized Austin was probably in the rafters disguised as a stunt technician guy and released Owen after saying something like...
>If you botched a piledriver I told you not to do and are about to fall to your death give me a hell yeah!
It's not like Austin was on camera at the time, it was definitely him.
>>
Canadians deserve to die.

Remember when HBK stuck the canuck flag up his nose? When the two biggest draws in all of wrestling hate your weak ass coward country, it's time to neck yourself (like Owen and Benoit did).
>>
>>2935342
Your grandfather wasn't even alive during WWII. Shut up.
>>
Not as SEETHING as Bob Holly

>After Mike Lockwoods death in 2003, by suicide, Bob "Hardcore" Holly refused to go to his funeral, calling Mike a "quitter" in his autobiography
>>
>>2937362
I don't this Holly is wrong here
>>
Come on now Stone Cold was legitimately maybe the biggest bull in pro wrestling history. He literally cucked both gentleman Chris Adams and Steve mongo McMichaels. There's never been less of a cuck in the sport, at least get your insults right.
>>
>>2937357
Both were, one born 1919 and the other 1930. Apologise.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.