[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>He converted to Islam in 1990 and took the name Muhammad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

>He converted to Islam in 1990 and took the name Muhammad Hussain Inoki, something he publicly revealed in 2012
>>
BASED
>>
Wtf I love Sami Zayn now
>>
>>2933499
based Muhammad Hussain Inoki hitting the high elevation bomb into an exploder suplex
>>
He did it for some reason, I can't remember,the details, but he was working somebody into a shoot for some political reason.
>>
>>2933499
Its good he's not Wahabbi or Sunni, it says he's Shia, far from the terrorist religion
>>
File: 1493500734506.png (130KB, 341x326px) Image search: [Google]
1493500734506.png
130KB, 341x326px
>>2933526
>>
Does he or does he not own an island where he has a genetic research lab and may be creating superhuman puroresu warriors and/or monstrous mongoloid/animal hybrids?
>>
>>2933581
I wish he did, Inoki coming back to conquer NJPW with his army of genetically enhanced puroresu warriors would be amazing.
>>
>>2933526
They are all bad and stinky
>>
>>2933735
how come the japanese ones don't do terrorism? is it genetic?
>>
BUT DIDN'T...JAPAN BANNED ISLAM?!

>sends chain email to all my redpilled bros
>>
>>2933581
He did actually buy a small Cuban island from Fidel Castro. Thats real. What he did with it I have no fucking clue. He might have wanted it to potentially have wrestling matches on, as somewhere around 1989 he had an Island Death Match with Masa Saito that went an hour and twenty some minutes.
>>
so muslims really are mentally ill...
>>
>>2933772
You can challenge Islam, but nobody in their right mind would challenge Inoki,
>>
>>2933737
It's cultural. Just like how Japanese Muslim is far more hygienic or more polite than Arab Muslims.
>>
>>2933737
Pretty sure Japanese muslims aren't Wahabbi.
>>
>>2933801
Central Asian Muslims arent't Wahhabi either
>>
>>2933720

This should honestly be Kitamura's gimmick when he graduates out of young lion jobbing. Genetically engineered wrestling machine.
>>
>>2933737
There really isn't that many Japanese Muslims in comparison with middle eastern and Northern African countries
>>
File: 1498654235362.jpg (68KB, 576x782px) Image search: [Google]
1498654235362.jpg
68KB, 576x782px
>>
>We'll never get an angle where AJ Styles returns to NJPW to save it from an Inoki led muslim invasion.
>>
>>2933877
If Gedo and BushiRoad want to make it big in America that would be a great angle to run.
>>
>>2933832
I love AJ even more now
>>
>>2933526
What is Iran?
>>
>>2933514
Jap hostages in Iraq. He cosied up to them to free the hostages, hence converting. The 'Collision in Korea' was also a politically motivated venture of his, to restore Jap-NK relations.
>>
>>2934218
Inoki is a was a real worked shooter in that way. A natural politician.
>>
>>2933780
wasn't it to find treasure?
>>
>>2934218
Stfu lying ass nigga
>>
>>2933526
Shia isn't even Islam. It's like Catholicism : Christianity.
>>
>>2933832
based
>>
>>2933832
Legend
>>
>>2933499
I thought he hated Muhammads
>>
File: mnFon-6KTu5ulPtX2NJzKCQ.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
mnFon-6KTu5ulPtX2NJzKCQ.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>2933832
>muslin invaders
I didn't realise cloth could be so aggressive.
>>
>>2937284
literally everything in that post is true.
>>
File: 20160513060844_inokiindians.jpg (84KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
20160513060844_inokiindians.jpg
84KB, 640x425px
>Inoki dressed as a homeless man in order to bring attention to the plight of the homeless. He then set up a soup kitchen in a local Tokyo park and fed 1,000 homeless and unemployed people.

>Inoki helped found the 'Sports and Peace' political party in Japan. Their catchphrase was: “An Octopus Hold on the National Diet, a jumping roundhouse kick to the back of the head on the national consumption tax.”

>Antonio Inoki has taken many personal diplomatic trips to the Democratic People's Republic of Korea despite it being forbidden by the Japanese government. He believes that pro-wrestling will enable a dialogue to be opened with North Korea. This reached its zenith in 1995 when he battled Ric Flair in front of 100,000 people in Pyongyang. He has visited the country almost 30 times.

>During the opening ceremony of the MMA event 'Jungle Fight' in Brazil, Inoki decided to swim across the Amazon river to arrive at the venue in an interesting way. What he didn't realise was that the section of the river was filled with crocodiles and piranhas, and Inoki thought the locals shouting at him to stop and get out of the river were cheering him on as he did not understand their language. He arrived safely on the other side and continued with the opening celebrations.

>Inoki insisted that all the fighters involved in Jungle Fight planted a tree in order to reverse deforestation in the amazon.

>In Pakistan in 2013, Inoki offered to lead peace negotiations between the Pakistani government and the Taliban. “I feel bad seeing Muslims fighting against each other, which is why I decided to travel to Pakistan and offer my services in facilitating talks,” Inoki said at the National Press Club in Islamabad. Inoki also expressed his desire to meet with the Taliban: “If someone wants to fight, he should do it inside a ring.”
>>
>>2937408
ABSOLUTELY BASED
>>
>>2937408
Based Inoki telling the Talibanetty to meet him IRL and see what happens.
>>
>>2933503
>>2937853
>not QAIDAD

You had one job.
>>
>>2937408
Damn, so Inoki is the real life most interesting man in the world.
>>
>>2938307
Never forget people believe it's an actual honor to get the shit slapped out of you by Inoki.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Lw8_AKZW6I
>>
>>2938551
Ive always wondered who that random black lady he slaps towards the end is. Looks kind of like Jacqueline Moore .
>>
>>2938572
I think it is her.
>>
>>2938572
>2938444
Thats pretty awesome, she takes it like a champ.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.