[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Heels bragging in the ring after winning a match dubbed "battle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (491KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
491KB, 2560x1440px
>Heels bragging in the ring after winning a match dubbed "battle of supremacy"
>le ebin Attitude Era "legends" who can barely walk return
>hit their finishers on the younger heels who logically should be able to beat them making them look like jobbers
>muh Memories muh good old times muh nostalgia
>people wonder why they can't create new stars
>>
>>2932943
The kayfabe logic is the veterans can get one over on the young'uns in the short term because they have such deep knowledge and technique. Sort of like an old man who knows a trick to knock a young man on his ass, but it will only work once.
>>
>Austinetty having to come out in a triple XL shirt to try and cover up how fucking fat he's got.
>>
New Day's Wrestlemania career isn't exactly much, given how big they've gotten over the past couple years, is it.

>2016: Lost a non-title match to a stable that was broken up a month later
>2017: Hosted, were at least part of the Hardy's return but besides that, only came out to lie about the attendance.
>>
>>2932943
>Stone Cold and the Crosseyed Kid have to keep their distance from Mick Smelly
>>
>>2932943
HBK STILL LOOKIN REAL JACKED BABY
>>
>>2933010
Man why has HBK held up so much better than his contemporaries, eyes aside?
>>
>>2932959
>source: your ass
>>
The fact that Austin wasn't in his ring gear still works me
>>
>>2932970
>>2933031
Why would he wear something he hasn't put on in 15 years?

He was stunning people for years after his retirement in the same getup.
>>
>>2933054
Yeah, never in those dad shoes though
>>
>>2933025
it doesn't need a source. wrestling isn't real ya dingus
>>
>>2933015
he's a mess, you see him on table for 3 with Nash and AJ? His brain is mush
>>
>>2932943
League of Nations was dead on arrival months before this, better to have them disband with a bang instead of just petering out raw.
>>
>>2933365
They petered out on a Smackdown weeks after this
>>
>>2932970
>a fat Stone Cold still got the biggest pop of the night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWGU8hIoVuk
>>
Okay but Rusev selling the Stunner was an instant classic.
>>
>>2933015
He is full of the best opiodes and jesus money can buy, thats why.
>>
>>2933025
He wasn't pretending to not just be theorising so what's your problem?
>>
>not realising this helped everyone involved
>>
>>2933573
>He wasn't pretending to not just be theorising

what

>>2933583
Explain how.
>>
>>2932943
who was the janetty?
>>
>>2932943
They should have swapped Austin and Rock's roles at this Mania.
>>
>>2933846
only if Austin got in shape
>>
>>2932943
To be honest I prefer when they keep legends strong. When they do the opposite (Kane) you have someone useless that it doesn't matter when they put someone over.
>>
>>2933852
He doesn't need to get in shape to cut a promo.
>>
>>2933853
All 3 of them have been retired for years and will never wrestle again.

>>2933858
Rock squashed Rowan that night
>>
>>2933870
>Rock squashed Rowan that night
...And?
>>
>100% of post-millennial fags in attendance were delighted that they now get to say they have seen Rock, Austin, Foley and HBK all hitting their finishing moves, and what a special moment that was.

Vince's little gift to his loyal fans, because he loves them.
>>
>>2933870
Daily reminder that Erick Rowan was the last opponent of The Rock in WWE
>>
>>2933879
>Vince loves his fans

The main event of that show would beg to differ.
>>
>>2932943
Yeah yeah we know, Wrestlemania season ruins new stars. It always has
>>
>>2933980
Didn't he have a brief house show appearance where he faced Bo Dallas
>>
>>2933992
The big dog getting a loud reaction
>>
>>2933879
you meme but I watched it with a casual friend and he was marking out after HBK hit the sweet chin music
>>
>>2932943
Not really that illogical

Rusev
>Was a monster, then he lost to Cena 3 times in a row and became a jobber
Del Rio
>Came back and beat Cena for the US belt, then it all went downhill from there, jobbed to Kalisto and became a nobody.
Sheamus
>Won MitB because of Bray. Proceeded to lose his feud against Orton. Cashed in on Roman and won, but then still lost to him afterwards
Barret
>Started strong with Nexus, went completely downhill after that

Basically, all of them are jobbers at that point AND they just wrestled a match whereas Austin, HBK, and Mick didn't.
>>
>>2934043
I do not meme in the slightest. The reason I gave was 100% the reason it was done - Vince knows that kids who missed the Attitude era will mark out and talk for years about the time they were there to see those four legends hit their signature moves.

Getting to experience something like that in person can mean a lot to people. It's like how when Oasis was a huge band The Beatles put out two new singles because all the Oasis fans wished they'd been alive for the 1960s to buy Beatles records on release day.

I'm sure there are much better analogies but I am English and old, so it's a good one to me.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.