[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Haven't mentioned Roman once >Roman isn't leaving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: ambrose-rollins-759.jpg (45KB, 759x423px) Image search: [Google]
ambrose-rollins-759.jpg
45KB, 759x423px
>Haven't mentioned Roman once
>Roman isn't leaving the main event
>Roman still has the shield's aesthetic
>Roman uses the shield's ring attire
>Roman uses the shield's branding
>Roman uses the shield's theme music
>Roman isn't being rebranded

Why do the fucking marks AND smarks buy into this shit?

inb4 "well they could both use the same theme/attire/whatever" No. WWE is too dedicated to branding to allow that and for once they'd be right.
>>
>>2932109
Funny how roman hasn't had any character development since 2012.
The other two reinvented themselves but roman keeps using his shield gear, shield logo, shield music, keeps being the same character he was back when he was part of the shield, hasn't improved in the mic, hasn't improved in the ring...I think that the only thing that changed about him is that he doesn't do the Shield's crowd entrance anymore (because he may end up being attacked by the fans) and added the word 'yard' to his 5 words long promos...that's pretty much it.
>>
>>2932242
you gotta relax bud
>>
>>2932242
he's improved in all those areas
they stopped the crowd entrance because too many people kept trying shit with him, he said this in an interview
you unironically seem pretty upset for no reason
>>
>>2932109
>I still watch WWE
you asked for this
>>
>>2932242
you're absolutely right
>>
>>2932109
>hey guys
>remember how much you loved the Shield
>well we are splitting them up
>but Roman will keep the Shield look
>music
>and ring attire
>fuck Ambrose and Rollins
>give them whatever ring gear and music you can slap toghether
>>
>>2932109
>hey guys
>remember how much you loved the Shield
>well we are splitting them up
>but Roman will keep the Shield look
>music
>and ring attire
>fuck Ambrose and Rollins
>give them whatever ring gear and music you can slap toghether
>>
>>2932109
It's because they're breaking up and feuding before Summerslam.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.