[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today is my workout day, I go pretty hard into my routines, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
Today is my workout day, I go pretty hard into my routines, and I need some music to listen to.

Specifically, wrestling entrance music, suggestions? Pic related, next big thing has a great beat for my reps.
>>
>>2931890
Seth rollins theme
>>
>>2931890
Hirooki Goto's theme
>>
>>2931890
Real American
>>
The Roman Reigns theme
or Shield theme

GOAT beat for working out
>>
Test's themes
Big Boss Man - Cell Block
Dan Severn theme
Mark Henry theme
>>
Living Color - Cult of Personality
>>
File: kurt.png (829KB, 1310x873px) Image search: [Google]
kurt.png
829KB, 1310x873px
>workout day

d-d-do you only lift once a week?
>>
Nakameme theme is quite hyped
>>
>>2931890
based muscular man working the smarks
>>
File: A+Player.jpg (89KB, 1283x850px) Image search: [Google]
A+Player.jpg
89KB, 1283x850px
>>2931890
>today is my workout day I go pretty hard
>workout day I go pretty hard
>workout day
>day
>>
>>2932091
I work out, then rest for 2 days, because you need 48 hours of rest.

Listening to kurt's theme right now.
>>
>>2932095
His NJPW theme is good too. Also Naito's.
>>
File: 1476841499087.png (886KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1476841499087.png
886KB, 640x640px
>>2932131
>someone actually believes this
>>
>Not having Edge's theme on your workout playlist
>Not having "This Fire Burns" on your workout playlist
>Not having "Burn in My Light" on your playlist
>Not having Angle's theme on your playlist

Never going to make it.
>>
>>2932138
You need a rest day though, right?

All my working out is self taught and talking to /fit/
>>
>>2932156
based
>>
>>2932154
wew, shit taste desu
>>
>>2931890
*glass shatters*

*shatters knees trying to squat PR*
>>
>>2932131
This is bullshit. Whoever told you this knows nothing. If you're eating right, you could work out twice a day and overworking is so hard to do that you shouldn't worry about it until you're Arnold tier. I'm on a 6 days a week rotation.

Stop being lazy. Get your shit together.
>>
>>2932156
Like...1 a week.
>>
>>2932185
Reeeeeeeeally?

'cause I mean, I take a break every other day because I pull 100-200 reps a day when I work out.
>>2932178
Many youtube channels like woo fit and picturefit said this.

I mean, I feel like I can work out 2-4 days in a row, but I dont cause everyone I've talked to, outside this channel, said dont do that.
>>
>>2932204
I used to run a 3 day a week full body on-off-on-off-on-off

I saw my results take off when I switched to a 5 on, 2 off cycle. But even more improvement came after going to a 6 on, 1 off. You have to make sure your diet supports it is the big thing.

Push yourself, you'll thank yourself later.
>>
File: spongebob coffee.gif (359KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
spongebob coffee.gif
359KB, 500x338px
>>2932240
Whenever I push myself my family and friends say I'm trying too hard.

I was diagnosed with muscular dystrophy at a young age and even though I was more than able to walk my parents and doctors forced me to use a wheelchair everywhere, so I got fat, and had a hard time walking. When I started losing weight from dieting I asked for weights. . . they got me two five pound weights. Couldnt get it myself cause I had no money cause they said I can't work.

I'll try 5 on 2 off, as I have two days of the week where I cant work out due to being busy.
>>
After finishing a set of 200lbs bench press
Tired af
>TIME TO PLAY THE GAME! DUN DUH!
ah shit! I'm taking on another 25lbs on each side
>>
File: IMG_2985.jpg (20KB, 275x183px)
IMG_2985.jpg
20KB, 275x183px
>>2932336
Sup Alex

>you have to go back
>>
>>2932361
based alex working the smarks
>>
>>2932204
>200 reps in one workout
Are you lifting 20lbs?
>>
File: aku.jpg (63KB, 599x405px) Image search: [Google]
aku.jpg
63KB, 599x405px
>>2932346
>go to gym at 2am
>no one is there cause I had to use the key
>have a mini boom box to play my tunes
>begin singing while doing my reps
>"CAUSE A GIRL GUNNA PUSH IT ALL OUT THE WAAAAAAAaaaaaaaAAAAAAA-" "Anon?"
>drop weights
>mfw gym bunny I have a crush on standing at the door behind me giggling
>mentions she is usually there from 10pm-midnight but forgot her cell phone
>>
>>2932361
>>2932362
I do not know who alex is nor do I go to leddit.
>>2932372
I do 10 rep sets 10-20 times a day, 40 lbs.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QN12XMd5L_4
>>
>>2932373
Same thing sort of happened to me but it was at home and it was my parents visiting and it was Force of Greatness
>>
>>2932376
What the fuck are you doing mate? You're obviously not trying to gain strength then, right?
>>
Has anyone here every imagined walking into somewhere with a wrestling theme song?
I remember imagining myself walking into classed in middle school to the nwo theme.
Maybe I had/have a touch of Sirius
>>
>>2932395
>What the fuck are you doing mate? You're obviously not trying to gain strength then, right?
As I said, everything is self taught.

I started working out in hopes of burning more calories to lose weight faster because I was 345 lbs and thought if I put on muscle that increases my metabolism even more. I do want to gain muscle, and this routine has increased that and increased my strength, so surely Im doing something right?
>>
I'm doing six days on one day off, lower one day with 11 machines, upper the next with 10. 3 sets of 12 on everything and 30 min cardio between 160 and 180 BPM to warm up.

It's working like a fucking charm. Three weeks in, 12 pounds off and in better shape than I was when I was in high school.
>>
Alex riley, cm punks old theme, ortons old theme, zigglers theme makes me laugh every time i hear it actually play through
>>
File: saitama.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
saitama.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>2932425
My strength has increased by 900% since I started working out half a year ago. Maybe my method is the secret, though I haven't started losing my hair yet.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.