[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These 2 are gonna recreate the SHIELD 2.0 with Ohno and there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: dean-ambrose-696x391.jpg (62KB, 696x391px) Image search: [Google]
dean-ambrose-696x391.jpg
62KB, 696x391px
These 2 are gonna recreate the SHIELD 2.0 with Ohno and there is nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>2931353
Hey that's good, but ohno is fat no way he'd fit in a kevlar suit now nowadays
>>
I didn't watch during the Shield and punk days so I don't care
>>
that was the original idea for the Shield per Phil but Vince changed it to Mr. Yard Punching Man.
>>
>>2931382
We know.
>>
Oh no
>>
>>2931353
Deano is going to turn heel. Seff is pandering to the fans, fans want a Shieldettys reunion, Dean can't forgive Seff and doesn't like the fact the fans are supporting Seff and giving him a hard time for not letting it go. They will feud after SummerSlam.
>>
>>2931402
And it will be yet another angle where the heel is right. How is Deannetty supposed to be wrong in not trusting Seth after all that happened?
>>
>>2931381
This.
I started watching again when they split up.
So glad I missed the entire CM Punk bullshit because I've been watching back on shit I missed from 2003 - 2015 and from what I've seen, CM Punk is/was shite.
>>
>>2931402
based dean blowing the fuck out fans who cannot move on
>>
They should tag team leading up to a Shield reunion if they're gonna do it, just Dean and Seth at first. In fact, I'd be 100% okay with Roman winning at Summerslam if he won from Shield interference.
>>
They should tag team leading up to a Shield reunion if they're gonna do it, just Dean and Seth at first. In fact, I'd be 100% okay with Roman winning at Summerslam if he won from Shield interference.
>>
File: kek1.gif (983KB, 440x291px) Image search: [Google]
kek1.gif
983KB, 440x291px
>>2932918
fuckin diamonds man
>>
>>2932918
damn, this is smart. ur fucking awesome dude
>>
>>2931402
Seth and Dean are winning the tag belts so I could imagine their feud is for Wrestlemania
>>
Why is Jasethy trying to be a babyface?

He chose Da Authority and fucked up Ambrose so him being cautious and belligerent is acceptable.

Why is Deano the bad guy in all of this again?
>>
>>2931353
>Ohno

CHARLIE
HOTEL
UNIFORM
NOVEMBER
KILO
YANKEE

CHUNKY
>>
>>2932994
The bigger question is why didn't Romanetty bring up any of the same problems as Dean?

Roman seems to have no problem with Seth. They even team up on house shows and shit.
>>
>>2931564
he had his moments
>>
>>2933103
Romans character forgives easily while dean does plus Seth never had a 6 month feud with Rollins where they killed each other almost weekly like Seth and deano did
>>
>>2933161
>Seth never had a 6 month feud with Rollins
>>
>>2933161
do you have brain damage?
>>
>>2931564
>Shite
cringe...
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.