[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else excited for her post WWE shoot interviews? >We

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: EmmA.jpg (23KB, 600x319px) Image search: [Google]
EmmA.jpg
23KB, 600x319px
Anyone else excited for her post WWE shoot interviews?
>We finally get to know if Alexa is a cunt or not.
>>
She is not being released

And if it happens she is not going to burn any bridges.
>>
We all know Alexa blows all the people in the back.
>>
>>2930880
Emma is the cut at backstage.
>>
>>2930880
I just want her to confirm Becky and Charlotte fuck on the regular and if any of the other women lez out
>>
>>2930880
She's being sent back to nxt after summerslam
>>
>muh releases
Stop listening to rovert.
>>
>>2931395
Fucking this. That's all I need
>>
>>2930880
BUSHIIIIIiIII~~~~
>>
File: emma.png (725KB, 630x798px) Image search: [Google]
emma.png
725KB, 630x798px
What did Emmutt mean by this?
>>
>>2931480
She's shooting herself into a work
>>
>>2931480
>>2931504
This is what happens when you don't keep the decent talent happy or even just content. They might as well get brave/cheeky.
>>
>>2930880
She isn't going to burn bridges. Emma will go to Stardom or some other indie to raise her stock for WWE's eventual resigning of her.
>>
Will she tell us how tight Sasha's asshole is and who Becky has lezzed out with. That's all I need to know
>>
>>2931480
I'll never understand people getting mad that they don't get pushed. It's nobody's fault but your own if you aren't getting over. You can make anything work if you just put in the work
>>
>>2932713
Lmao imagine actually believing this corporate BS
>>
>>2930880
She's not going anywhere. Just because someone is barely on TV doesn't mean they sit around doing nothing. House shows, appearances, etc. A lot of the lower card wrestlers are working house shows every day.
>>
>>2932713
>It's nobody's fault but your own if you aren't getting over.

Imagine being enough of a WWE drone to believe this.
>>
>>2932713
maybe if you're a 6'4 underwear model and/or samoan.
>>
>>2932713
How exactly is Emma supposed to get over when she's wrestled two singles matches this year, both of which were Nia squashing her?
>>
>>2933144
I want to like emma, but her gloves make me uncomfortable.
>>
>>2932713
tell that to Ryder
>>
>>2933183
It'll only hurt for a moment.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.