[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Stop having comedy in the G1. The G1 is for SERIOUS PURO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: meltzer.jpg (27KB, 660x400px) Image search: [Google]
meltzer.jpg
27KB, 660x400px
>Stop having comedy in the G1. The G1 is for SERIOUS PURO ONLY. FUCK Yano.

Whats his fucking problem?
>>
>>2930710
It was a fuck you to Cornettey, who is a cuck, thus I am fine with it. If anything, Okada was right about not needing 3 legends in it.
>>
>>2930710
You need to change your tampon. Yano and Okada was gold.
>>
Real talk, why just zone star?
>>
Based Yano working the best finish so far.
>>
Yano working the smarks
>>
>>2931460
Big Dave hates comedy just as much as Cornette.
>>
Is this the Kenny/Yano match? I haven't seen it yet. Was it really that bad? le Meltz usually busts nut to Kenny
>>
File: 0032.jpg (15KB, 368x219px) Image search: [Google]
0032.jpg
15KB, 368x219px
>>2930710
i wonder if meltz's has seen hideo saito's g1 in 2011 where he did nothing but comedy bits before having a violent match with nagata.
>>
Why do these aspies think that everything that happens in NJPW has to cater to THEIR wants and desires.

The Japanese fans clearly enjoy it and have always enjoyed it.
>>
>>2931542
It was great.

Meltz doesnt want anyone having fun in the G1 though.
>>
>>2931542
He's mad because it will get his current mancrush negative press from his peers who he still has a lot to do with.

When he's trying to get scoops he doesn't want to hear
>lmao meltzer this fucking clown is your pick for best wrestler in the world at the moment?
>>
>>2931542
it was terrible cringe comedy, 1 star was generous. Made Omega and the whole G1 look like a big joke.
>>
>>2931616
Omega and anything he's in is a joke though. I guarantee you if meltz stopped fellating him non stop smarks would move on.
>>
>>2931621
this is a good point desu, his bulging downie eyes creep me out too
>>
>>2931621
I just don't get it with Omega. I'm not a Cornette-drone and Naomichi Marufuji is one of my favorite wrestlers, who's also been called a "video game wrestler". But Omega? Man, I just don't get it. I don't think those Okada matches were six stars and I just don't see "It" factor with him. Maybe I'm just wrong, who knows.
>>
>>2931554
Because they have more eyes on them now and are trying to push west you stupid nigger
>>
Yano is literally just there to give the other wrestlers a day off.

If Yano wasn't there then there would be many more injuries during G1 season.
>>
>itt: autists confusing Meltzer hating a match with him not finding it a very good match from a technical perspective.
You can like a match and still have the maturity to admit it wasn't good.
>>
>itt: autists confusing Meltzer hating a match with him not finding it a very good match from a technical perspective.
You can like a match and still have the maturity to admit it wasn't good.
>>
>>2930710
>Whats his fucking problem?

He enjoyed the match but didn't feel it was appropriate to happen in the G1. Any other New Japan show it'd be okay, but Dave considers the G1 special.
>>
>>2930710
he's too serious. no sense of humour or sarcasm or anything that isn't legitimate 'straight' discussion.
>>
What did you assholes expect with Yano in the G1? He's not there to have 5 star matches.
>>
What did you assholes expect with Yano in the G1? He's not there to have 5 star matches.
>>
>>2931688

This. Kenny's been killing himself all tournament, I'm fine with him having a bullshit comedy match when his other eight or nine matches are going to be brutal. I've been entertained by everything Yano's done so far.
>>
>>2933804

This. This looks like the hardest the roster will have to work all year and I still don't know how they haven't managed to fuck themselves over. Even when they aren't in singles, they're setting up the show the day after by participating in team matches. On top of that this G1 thing is like three-four weeks isn't it? God damn.
>>
File: vinnyru.png (208KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
vinnyru.png
208KB, 424x318px
>>2930710
Dave is the biggest heel in all of wrestling. He deliberately tries to hurt the business with his fake news just so it caters to what he likes, even though he knows that the kind of wrestling he likes doesn't draw.

He's also brainwashed thousands of naive smarks into thinking Big Ratings Russo is the biggest heel in wrestling when he's actually the top babyface, being a proponent of storylines and characters which is the form of wrestling that actually draws.

If WWE was smart, they'd bring both of them in and tell this story and have them wrestle at WM 33.
>>
>>2934672
I would love to see based Vinny Ru beat the shit out of some autist but wouldn't Cornette be his better match up?
>>
>>2930710
>Yano roll-up finish is actually possible
Works me every time
>>
>>2933804
>I've been entertained by everything Yano's done so far.
I didn't care for his piss break matches last year but the ones from this year against Omega and SANADA were legit entertaining.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.